-12

🎴

🎴

"Just give him back to me!"

Those words had echoed into the pitch black skies and yet, they did not reach Yuta who was blinded by his rage.

Yuta grabbed him by his collar, "Do you know what I do to people like you?" Yuta asked, shoving the body onto the ground, sending a shock to Xiao Jun's head.

He pulled his gun out, huffing and puffing. At the moment of his pause, he sees how fucked up Xiao Jun was. Only then, he feels the wetness of the blood on his clothing. He sees the blood that Xiao Jun laid in. He feels the hair of his body stand. It clicks,

His lips began quivering. Her dared not to lift his head up, he didn't want to but he had no control. He looks up to see her and he shuts his eyes. He can't.

Before he could withdraw, he felt a whack to his head. He crashed onto the ground, holding his bleeding head in his hands. He peeks over his shoulder to see another member, Yangyang.

Tire screeches deafen him momentarily. Another two of them had arrived at the scene and quickly, one of them swoops in to aid Xiao Jun. There was an exchange of mandarin but neither of them seemed happy.

As they disappeared into the night, Yuta finds Yangyang standing there. He was mostly all covered, only his eyes could tell Yuta that this young boy despised him to the core. The way his eyes stared into him, Yuta knew if this boy could then he would've killed him on the spot.

"Where is Winwin?" Yuta was surprised that Yangyang would even speak to him. "Is he really dead?"

Yuta sighed, he got up onto his feet and rummaged into his pocket. "Just fuck off and get yourself some candy, yeah?" He slaps the money into Yangyang's hand,

"I'm not a child anymore,"
"You were when I first met you. It's quite hard to see you as otherwise,"

"Eat shit, don't make it sound like we're friends." Yangyang flipped him off then turns away, disappearing into the dark as he counted the bills Yuta gave him.

Yuta plots himself onto the floor, he looked down into his bloody hands. He hated how he couldn't have a large reaction about it, anyone would be startled to see so much blood. For him, it was nothing. It was just blood.

He hated that. How something like a life was something that Yuta could easily take. Pain was something he could easily give. How his values of life became ambiguous because of his line of work. It made him wonder:

Will he truly value Taeyong as he deserved?

As his mind reached Taeyong, he lets out a even heavier sigh. So heavy that he felt his entire body pulling himself down.

He hears footsteps closing in, he doesn't bother looking at Jaehyun. Instead, he keeps his eyes on the ground. He waits for an insult or some lecture that can finally push him to leave Taeyong.