-27

🎴

🎴

Johnny hopped out of the car, his eyes searching the front yard busily. He couldn't find anyone but seeing the lights in the house on had made his heart skip a beat, he had hoped he would find Taeyong there.

Taeyong had disappeared from the party. Without a clue where he went, Johnny was obviously worried. He felt awful for leaving Taeyong behind, he shouldn't have done that. He shouldn't even have brought him in the first place.

He barged into the house, huffing and puffing. "Taeyong?" He called out, kicking his shoes off and jogged to the living room,

"Tae-" Johnny saw him on the couch, a bowl of popcorn in hand and a movie playing on television,

With Yuta.

He can't help but let his mind do the reasoning. Taeyong left for Yuta? That wasn't the biggest problem but why had he not told Johnny? Was he building a wall between them?

"Johnny," Taeyong sat up, "You're home," He glanced over at Yuta before he gave Johnny a smile, "Did you have fun?"

Johnny brows furrowed, "Are you going to pretend that you didn't leave without telling me? I was worried about you,"

Yuta got up, "I think I should leave," He looked over at Taeyong and took his hand, pecking it. "Goodnight,"

Taeyong had him worried sick all night. As if that wasn't already putting him on edge, Yuta had completely flipped a switch inside him.

Why was he so hurt? Why did he feel his heart breaking? Why did he feel this anger burning inside of him? Why did he feel all these things?He should've seen it coming.

Taeyong smiled softly, "Goodnight," He looked over at Johnny, sensing trouble already and he hated that.

Johnny felt his heart pounding like a drum, he watched as Yuta walked past him and towards the door.

He doesn't hesitate, he wasn't even thinking at that point. He looks at Taeyong as if to keep himself calm but he finds himself chasing after Yuta,

"Johnny, don't-" Taeyong throws the blanket off himself and heads towards the door,

"Stay. Here." Johnny said, walking out the door and shutting it.

"Why did you do that?" Johnny asked, halting Yuta as he grabbed the younger's arm. "Why?" He asked, freeing his arm.

Yuta smirks, "Do what?" He asked,

"Don't play dumb,"
"I did it because.."

"I want you to know," Yuta leaned in close and lowered his tone, "You lost,"