-33

🎴

🎴

The leaves brown and wither away by winter, curling into themselves as if hiding from the cold.

The leaves restore colour by spring and flowers blossom along with them, Johnny passes his final examination with flying colours and receives his degree.

Due to his family connections, he had no hard time looking for a job that utilised his skills and knowledge.

His main goal was to meet the requirements to adopt Donghyuck and is working with private adoption agency to do so.

Taeyong was in his final year by then. He and Yuta had still kept in touch, always. The two had grown close,

Maybe, a little too close.

27 FEBRUARY 2049, 2:14 AM

"You need to be honest with me," Jaehyun said, tightening the ropes on the crying hostage. "Are you into guys?"

"Are you insane?" Yuta asked, sitting on the floor cross-legged, "There's no way," He stood up, walking towards the hostage.

"You sure?" Jaehyun pulled out his dagger, playing with it. "What's with you and Taeyong then?"

"We're friends," Yuta emphasised. He narrowed his eyes at the younger, "What are you trying to say?"

"I don't know you both are just weird with each other," Jaehyun shrugged, slightly irritated by the begs from the hostages.

"That's none of your business," Yuta replied, pointing his gun at the crying hostage to silence him. "You know that,"

"You do realise that you can't keep doing this to him, right?" Jaehyun said, hating the same answer he always got from Yuta. "He needs to know,"

"Why? So, he'll run away from me? What if he doesn't? Maybe, he doesn't have to know,"
"You know you can't do that to him,"

"But I can't.." Yuta trailed off, unable to look at Jaehyun in the eye, "-lose him,"