-35

🎴

🎴

"I didn't expect it to be this busy," Taeyong said, looking at the congested streets, "Fetching a taxi would be useless here,"

"It's a weekend, I'm not surprised," Yuta replied, checking the time. "But if we keep standing here, we're going to be late," He looked at the other as if to ask what's their plan now.

Taeyong hummed as he pondered. "Let's run there!" He suggested, "It's not that far away, I'm sure you don't mind, right?" He asked, his eyes almost sparkling at Yuta, as if he was pleading.

Yuta smirked, "Can you keep up?" He asked,

"Can you?" Taeyong asked before suddenly snatching Yuta's hand and dragging the other as he ran,

Yuta was caught off guard by Taeyong. The feel of Taeyong's hand in his was magical, like a puzzle piece fitting exactly where it should be, like a child finding way to home after he nearly gets lost.

Yuta smiled then takes the lead as they both ran. He feels that same rush of adrenaline that makes him feel this new form of joy, what was it? He couldn't figure out but he imagined this was what it would be like to run free in a field where nothing was there to stop him.

Taeyong followed behind Yuta, making sure not to lose his grip on his hand. He couldn't help but feel himself wander off,

This was exactly how it felt like. Yuta's hand in his, taking the lead as he ran. As if Yuta were taking him to a world far from here, where the people are kinder, where every day is an endless adventure and where he will find love.

He felt safe. He had not needed to worry about anything else. As long as..

Yuta's hand was still in his.

The two ran until they had reached the venue which was a well-known hotel in that area. They both huffed and puffed, exhausted and yet they still felt that rush inside them, begging their feet to run across the whole globe together.

Begging for their hands to be in each other's.

"Are you okay?" Yuta asked, chuckling slightly to see the other still out of breath.

"Yeah! I'm.." Taeyong finally composed himself, "Fine," He smiled,

Yuta admired the other. He found that red, rosy cheeks had never failed to make Taeyong look more endearing,

"Then, let's go," He said,

The two made their way to the not very packed venue despite how over the top it was. Taeyong had expected more people but a part of him was glad there wasn't.

Once all had settled down, the bride finally entered the room.

Yuta watched as she walked down the aisle, her veil trailing behind her. Relatives and friends rose from their chair at the sight of her, chatter about her beauty filled the room.