-26

🎴

🎴

"Here," Yuta put the cup of coffee down on the desk. "It's for you,"

Jaehyun raised a brow. He put his feet off the desk to reach for the drink. "What's this?" He asked, taking in a whiff of coffee. "What are you planning?"

Yuta gasped as if he was a protagonist in a soap opera that had just been betrayed. "How dare you,"He took the drink away from Jaehyun's hand, "Forget it then, I'll just-"

"No, no, no," Jaehyun took the drink out of Yuta's hands. "Thank you very much," He smiled before putting his feet back up on the table,

Yuta knew it wasn't the first time and yet, it felt like it was. Jaehyun's smile. He had seen it before but this time, it made him want to smile too.

"Kay," Yuta replied with a smile, walking over to the velvet couch and flopping down. He looked over at Jaehyun who was enjoying his morning coffee.

Jaehyun may have seemed composed but he was bustling with questions in his head. "I wondered if you always smiled like that," He thought,

Taeyong kicked his feet under the table, his cheeks in his hands as he admired Yuta

Taeyong kicked his feet under the table, his cheeks in his hands as he admired Yuta. He let out a heavy sigh, absolutely smitten by the other.

"Nakamoto Yuta, my love," Taeyong said with a smile, further melting away into a land of cotton candy clouds, candy cane trees and chocolate waterfalls.

Yuta choked on his coffee, he quickly puts it down and grabs some tissues. "What was that?"

"Why are you so surprised?" Taeyong asked with a pout. He slumps into his seat, arms over his chest, "Are you not my boyfriend? Do you not like me calling you that?"

"No, I was just surprised," Yuta looked at the other sulking. He could've sworn at that moment he could feel his heart jumping out of his chest.

He cleared his throat, "Then, should I call you honey?" Yuta asked, leaning forward from his chair with a bright smile.

Taeyong felt his cheeks burn up, "Maybe," He smiled, taking a spoonful of cake and feeding it to Yuta.