-32

🎴

🎴

Yuta sat in the arsenal, staring at his phone. He read the messages that Taeyong left for him.

"Please take care, I miss you," Yuta read to himself, a smile grew on his face without him even realising. "Miss me, huh?" Yuta said,

Yuta had avoided meeting Taeyong for the past 2 weeks. How much Yuta missed the other was enough drive himself insane. He didn't even know he was capable of this feeling, he never knew how it was like to want to see someone so much.

But he couldn't. He needed some time to think about his next course of action for it would decide not only the path he would walk but as well as the path Taeyong will walk.

For the first time, what he says and what he chooses actually mattered and it was horrifying. He, himself, couldn't believe that someone like him could actually leave an impact so large.

That's the magic of Taeyong, in a way. Yuta had a voice and it was intimidating but free. He felt free.

But Taeyong would not be free if he continues whatever it is between them. Sure, they were friends but silent words told them it was something more.

In this game, he only had to ask himself one question. Which mattered more? His happiness or Taeyong's? His life or Taeyong's?

He had his chance and he had a hold of what eternal bliss was like. Now, he had to let go of it. Even if it meant he would never be able to see it again.

The answer was clear. He knew what he had to do and he couldn't keep Taeyong waiting anymore.

He had to tell him.

Taeyong went full speed on his bicycle

Taeyong went full speed on his bicycle. He didn't care if it was dark or he should be careful.

Yuta had just told him they would meet at the park that they had first gone to together. Of course, he wouldn't waste any time. Although, it had only been 2 weeks, it had felt like almost an eternity to Taeyong.

He missed him, it was almost unbelievable how much. He just wanted to see him, hear him and just dive into his arms. He wanted to see that beautiful smile of his that would heal his heart.