-1

🎴

🎴

Yuta drives down the empty roads. The soft jazz from the radio had been the only thing that kept Yuta slightly calm.

It was going too well. Even if it had been about two hours since they left,

He holds Taeyong's hand, "You okay?" He tries to distract himself. He runs his thumb over Taeyong's knuckles,

"Yeah," Taeyong replied, "I'm okay now," He intertwines his fingers with Yuta's.

Yuta smiles softly, "Alright then,"

Taeyong then began to talk about their new home; deciding between soft blue or mohair beige for their living room, what plants they should try growing next, wanting to get bigger blankets this time, insisting on a karaoke machine.

It all made Yuta much more calmer, more excited and hopeful towards their future. He had everything right here, all he had to do was make sure it was forever.

He looks at the rear mirror, blinded by the lights of the car behind them. He squints to realise the vehicle was not registered. "Fuck,"

"Huh?" Taeyong was taken aback by the sudden swerve to the left lane. He hits his head against the window, dropping his bag of chips. "Yuta? What's wrong?" He asked, holding his head,

"Are you okay, Angel?" Yuta checks on him, then quickly his attention shifts the the car behind them.

There was only one person targeting them,!85 could only mean that:

It was the Hound.

"Yuta, there's someone-!" Yuta looks forwards the see a car full speed right at them but his fears washed away when he meets the eyes of a familiar man,

"That's not just someone," Yuta said, pressing down on the pedal. "That's an idiot,"

Jaehyun nods, then turns to the opposite lane, catching the Hound by surprise. He dives out of the car, letting it crash into the other.

For the first time, he meets the Hound.

He watches as the fairly tall, skinny figure rises from the ground. It is all covered up, making its presence more ominous, murderous intent reaches Jaehyun and strikes anxiety into him.

Jaehyun doesn't falter. Instead, he draws his dagger out.

The Hound wastes no time on Jaehyun. It turns and fires his gun at the incoming motorcyclist. It dashes towards the fallen vehicle and gets on.

"Sir," Jaehyun looks to his side to see his subordinate surrendering his motorcycle to him.

Jaehyun nods, "Tell the others to prepare," He gets on. He takes a head start to chase after Yuta, thinking about all the possible ways he could obstruct the Hound's way.