-34

🎴

🎴

Johnny sat with the audience, looking down at the flyer given out. He smiled to himself, he can't help but feel excited for the child.

"Are you Johnny Seo?" He saw a lady holding a clipboard to her chest.

"Yes,"
"That's fantastic, I'm Donghyuck's teacher and I need speak to you,"

Johnny stood up and walked by the teacher. Strangely, he felt anxious. "Is something wrong?" He finally asked her,

"He just needs to see you, he seems really nervous too," She adjusted her glasses and led him backstage.

There was where Johnny saw Donghyuck with his head in the floor as the child at on top of an unused speaker. The teacher had quickly dismissed herself, leaving the two alone.

"Hey, are you okay?" Johnny knelt down, trying to see Donghyuck's face but he need not to.

As soon as the younger heard him, he immediately lifted his gaze and threw himself into the older's arms, "I knew you'd be here!"

Johnny was taken aback but still, he wrapped the arms around the younger. "So, is that why you called me here?" He asked, pulling away.

"Kinda.." Donghyuck replied, staring at the ground again. "But I still feel nervous," He added,

Johnny smiled, it was adorable to see someone so fierce and confident suddenly dissolve into someone so nervous.

"Hey," Johnny said, putting both hands on Donghyuck's shoulder. "You can do this, I know you can. You know you can,"

"Show then what you've got, okay?" Johnny stood up and ruffled the younger's hair. "Do your best and even if you mess up, I'll cheer the loudest for you,"

Donghyuck reluctantly nodded, slowly thinking about it and building up his confidence to get onstage. "Okay," He said,

Johnny smiled and then was escorted back to his seat as the show began. It was filled with all sorts of plays and talents,

As much as Johnny enjoyed the shows, he just couldn't wait to see Donghyuck. He just wanted to see him do what he does best: sing.

Then, finally, the choir stepped out. Johnny was happy to see Donghyuck being at the centre of it all and yet, he felt nervous for the younger.

But there was no denying the pride that he felt building up inside him,

As the choir sang, Donghyuck was entrusted with ending the performance with a solo. It was the main thing that left his nerves on edge,

He quickly searched for Johnny in the crowd and he felt serenity as soon as he met eyes with the smiling older. He sang to him as if to tell him this song belonged to Johnny and Johnny only.