-5

🎴

🎴

The light hits Jaehyun's eyes as soon as he wakes up. He turns away from the bright sunlight and pulls the covers over his head, curling up in the soft, sweet-scented blankets.

Did it always smell this sweet?

He shot up from the bed, only to realise he had no idea where was. He was fully clothed, so he definitely hadn't been with a woman. Still, the question remained- Where was he?

He looked over to the clock, it was already noon. His focus shifts towards the photo by the nightstand, he picks it up and quickly understands what he had been caught in.

"Shit," He cussed. A headache quickly interrupts his train of thought. He falls back down onto the bed, trying to think of what happened yesterday.

Yesterday.

He shots up from the bed again, "Yuta," He thought. All the reds, the screams, the fear from yesterday began to poison him. He looks down to his hands, unstained which he hated. It should've been him, not her or Yuta. Just him.

He had to leave, he wanted to run away and hide. He didn't care that it was pathetic, he knew he was a coward. He didn't fire the gun, even if he told himself he wanted to even the scores between him and Yuta.

He shakes his head and hops out of bed. He takes a peek out of the bedroom door. It seemed empty. He didn't care if it was Yuta, but if he had bumped into Taeyong, it would be trouble for him.

He was light on his feet, shutting the door quietly behind him. It was quiet, very quiet.

"Oh, Jaehyun! You're awake!" His head jerks towards the door, Jaehyun cusses mentally when his eyes meet with Taeyong's,

"How are you feeling? Yuta said you drank too much," Taeyong smiled,

Jaehyun blinks rapidly, "Uh," He goes blank-No, not blank. It was just too much in his head in one second. His smile so radiant, eyes were pure-It was sickening to Jaehyun. "Yeah,"

"Where's Yuta?" Jaehyun asked, not giving an opportunity for Taeyong to speak and drag anything on.

"He left earlier, he's-"
"Oh, okay. I'll leave then, thank-"

"Hey!" Taeyong quickly rushes past Jaehyun, holding his arms out to block his way. He follows his step, not giving him a chance to leave.

"What do you want?" Jaehyun asked,

"Don't leave yet," Taeyong replied, stepping closer to Jaehyun in which the other steps back in response. "I made food for you,"

"No, thank you," Jaehyun tries to find his way around Taeyong but is still unable to.

"Move," Jaehyun leans in, "I'm not like Yuta,"

Taeyong doesn't budge. "You're not, I know that, but you both have one thing in common,"