-10

🎴

🎴

"I'll pick you up later, aight?" Yuta said, pulling up to Johnny's house.

Taeyong nods. Then, leans in to peck the other. "Stay safe, love you," He said then he gets out of the car.

Before he shuts the door, he musters up the courage to ask again. "You sure you can't join? Hyuck misses you,"

Taeyong still didn't know and Yuta wanted to keep it that way. He owed nothing to Johnny. Yuta couldn't care any less about him but he mattered to Taeyong. That's why Yuta couldn't tell him, he knew it would ruin what they both had.

Yuta smiled, "I'll join some other time."

Taeyong nods then shuts the door. He enters the house, not bothered to knock, "Johnny, I'm here!"

"Taeyong!" He hears the rush of footsteps down the stairs then he catches Donghyuck in his arms, squeezing him tightly.

"How has my sweet baby been?" Taeyong asked,

Johnny watches the two from upstairs, his lips curl softly. Taeyong holding Donghyuck in his arms, rocking him as if he was still a baby.

"Are you just going to keep looking at him like that forever?" Johnny turns to Taeil who scoffs then walks down the stairs,

"Maybe," Johnny muttered then follows Taeil down the stairs.

Johnny had always found himself this way. Still admiring Taeyong as always as if they were still high school students,

He was frozen in time.

"Hey! I'm glad you're here," Johnny said, patting Taeyong's shoulder. He looks over to the younger one, "Already giving him a hard time?" He pulls Donghyuck's cheeks before planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm gonna go heat up the dinner," Johnny said,

"Let me help you," Taeyong clung onto his arm as they both entered the kitchen.

Johnny felt his heart racing. Why does he still feel this way? It's been years and things are going great for Taeyong, yet here he is still stuck in a time that he can't unfreeze.

Taeyong rolls his sleeves up, "Wow, you really prepared!" He said, gulping as he eyed the beef.

Johnny couldn't help but notice the bruises on his forearm. Suddenly, his mind goes in a frenzy of assumptions. Is he hurt? Who hurt him?

"Taeyong," He began, walking towards the other. He gently takes Taeyong's hand, as if he was as fragile as glass. He stares at the bruises,

It was only then Taeyong realised his bruises from the a week ago. "Ah!" He chuckles, swatting Johnny's hand away playfully. "I fell down the other day and let me tell you it was ugly," He laughed then walked over to the sink to wash his hands,