10. Jaguar & Me

Lee Hyunjin, after convincing Min left the cave and swam towards the shore. He could see a figure floating lifelessly above the water and his soul almost left his body.

At least don't die in the water I use to bath!

He felt bitter but still quickened his swimming pace to reach the white robed and bloody figure.

After swimming for so long, of course he'd become good at it even if he was Lee Hyunjin. So he quickly reached the person and with Min's help they dragged him back to the starry cave.
Min looked absolutely displeased and sat far away from the two of them though she occasionally glanced over.

Lee Hyunjin was panicking. He didn't know what to do now.

Being the one who was always saved, he never learnt how to perform CPR!

When he looked at Min with pleading eyes she just snorted and turned away.

He didn't want to have to deal with a corpse! What if he gets arrested for murder or something?..... oh wait that probably won't happen....

Lee Hyunjin realised that they'd just dropped the man without turning him over so he was laying flat on his front with his face pressed against the rough floor of the cave.

"Sorry..." Lee Hyunjin turned him over, he saw the blood stains covering the persons robes.
He hurriedly checked the mans breathing and then checked his pulse and then also listened to his heartbeat.

Everything was there but faint, faint breathing, faint pulse, faint heartbeat.

(A/N: don't follow what this fool is doing and properly learn CPR from professionals!)

Lee Hyunjin interlocks his fingers and pressed on his chest a couple of times following the rhythm of a heartbeat. When there was no reaction, he sat the man up.

Lee Hyunjin hunched him over and started patting his back like a mother trying to get her kid to burp, "come on wake up."

He added some force and hit the mans back harder, surprisingly the recipient of his patting coughed.

"Eh? Min-ah it's working!" Lee Hyunjin felt proud and continued to hit the mans back while supporting him with the other hand.

Min rolled her eyes and stubbornly turned away again.

After a few more pats, the patients coughing became more violent, it wasn't only water but even blood now was coming out of his mouth.

Did I use too much force? Even though he thought his own words were stupid he still worried and stopped hitting the other person.

"Are you okay?" He asked but the person just kept coughing.

The coughing fit now turned into trembling and in the next moment he started convulsing.

Lee Hyunjin wasn't strong enough to restrain him completely and the hard ground would for sure hurt if he banged his head, "Min-ah please help!" He begged.

Even though she was obviously sulking, Min still immediately got up and walked over. All she had to do was put one heavy paw on the mans chest and he was pressed down unable to move.

A minute passed and the patient finally stopped writhing. Lee Hyunjin sighed in relief.

He used a large leaf to bring over some water for the man to drink and with Mins help again the two of them took care of the unconscious patient for a few hours.

                     Qin Yu's POV

Qin Yu felt a sharp pain in his head, he also felt weak and exhausted all over which was to be expected. He had opened up a portal to another world on his own. He obviously wasn't strong enough to do such a thing but he did anyway and now he was bearing the consequences.