11. Authors Notes UPDATED!

I just wanted to write random and kinda important stuff in this chapter and I'll probably keep writing stuff here anyway

Most of it is just me messing around and making notes

But you might want to keep checking cause like any major edits I do for the chapters before this one will be mentioned here.

Okay so Legendary tier crap has three uhh I'll just call them special characters (as a tribute to ORV (Omniscient Readers Viewpoint) and my fellow Kim Dokja disciples)

People who read ORV will know and as for those who didn't, I'll tell you! ORV has three super important characters, go read it if you're interested it's too good! Back to the main topic now:

1. It has the ideal Hero-type character (according to Han Shinwoo), the fairytale-like prince with a strong sense of justice and unrelenting will yet gentle nature. He also possesses an appealing appearance that shakes the hearts of women and draws the envy of men.

The prince of the culinary department:
Kim Jaehyun

2. I call this guy the 'storyteller'. The Otaku that knows the ins and outs of transmigration and basically has the knowledge any high level Otaku would have. He is also is a bit cunning yet stupid to some extent (in my opinion).
Han Shinwoo

3. And finally the crap magnet, Lee Hyunjin.

This is the easiest way to describe Lee Hyunjin's life as a story:

If there is a paragraph that starts with 'fortunately' then surely without fail the next one will start with 'Unfortunately'.

And if the next paragraph starts with 'Unfortunately' then the one after will start with 'To make matters worse...'

That's the best way to describe his life.

For every good fortune there follows three misfortunes.

That is the code Lee Hyunjin lives by.
.
.
.
.
(Word of advice though, don't count Park Haejin and Lee Byeol out just yet, those guys are important too😤😊)
.
.
.
.

Lee Hyunjin: Why is my life like this ah?!

Bread: maybe you're just unlucky( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lee Hyunjin: isn't it your fault it's like this? Can't you change it?!

Bread(pats head): just accept your circumstances (*^ω^*) my poor kid.
.
.

So~ this is just a little update before I release the next chapter anyway!! I wanted to mention that this story was NOT planned out when I started it because it was just for laughs and what not but~

I enjoy writing it so I want to take it seriously. I don't get much chance to read through what I've already written these days which means they'll be some new chapters with ideas or events (or even like timelines especially) that might conflict with previous chapters.

I won't be able to notice all of them so when this happens please tell me!! Of course I'm gonna check them but just in case I miss some please feel free to tell me so I can fix them. Even if the story was originally just for laughs, I want to write it ... the right way.

Anyway thank you for reading!! Have an awesome day/evening/life
.
.

15/03/2022

I have been thinking about it quite a bit now🤔🤔 the original plot for the story ended up changing and instead of the main three being Lee Hyunjin, Kim Jaehyun and Han Shinwoo..... well Lee Hyunjin is obviously still a main but the other two may change

Honestly I guess I won't know till the story progresses. Sorry if this um affects your expectations🙇‍♀️ I thought I should add it here so you're all aware.

Please have a safe and awesome day!

26/06/23!
UPDATE
I've done some simple edits
Rivne's introduction is much earlier than before. I've corrected a few errors here and there and deleted some unnecessary stuff. Not that many major changes.
(A/N: If you like this story please remember to vote and leave a comment! See you in the next chapter!😁)