12. Jaguar & Me

"Qin Yu-ssi..." Lee Hyunjin said, making himself sound as friendly as possible.

He cautiously approached Qin Yu who had managed to raise himself up and lean against the wall.

Lee Hyunjin found there were at least twenty of the Fern like plants so he split them up, he took five for himself and the other fifteen he offered to Qin Yu.

To help explain his intention he deliberately broke off a few of the thin leaves and ate them whilst Qin Yu was looking.

After dropping the plants in Qin Yu's lap he withdrew back to Min's side as if he was hiding.

Qin Yu furrowed his brows watching Lee Hyunjin who looked silly. Then he looked down at the plants and a hint of recognition flashed in his eyes.

How did he know what plants I needed?

This plant was called Eneri on Arshnix.

Generally speaking all things contain Spirit. The difference is whether humans can absorb  the Spirit contained in those things or not. Something things contained 'poisonous' Spirit (known as corrupted spirit) and if a human consumed them then they could end up having an internal conflict which meant that their spirit didn't settle well with the newly absorbed one. This could very well lead to corruption of their own spirit or finally death.

But this particular plant, Eneri, though small contained large amounts of spirit that humans could absorb and was especially good for healing injuries. It was exactly what Qin Yu needed!

He suspiciously looked at Lee Hyunjin and the black beast behind him and only after they didn't show any signs of moving or even talking to him did he finally take the Eneri.

Of course fifteen pieces was not enough to fully heal him but it was a start. If only he could go out and find more.

Unfortunately Eneri was a very rare plant, it's amazing that beast even brought back this much!

Qin Yu nodded his thanks and ate the plants, he felt the energy from the plants flow in his system towards his core, repairing it and healing his injuries.

When Lee Hyunjin saw him eat up the plants, he hesitated before giving the remaining four he had to Qin Yu.

"Thank you," Qin Yu said pointlessly.

"Min! Let's go get food for ourselves," Lee Hyunjin said, rubbing her neck to sooth her temper.

Min glanced at Qin Yu before picking Lee Hyunjin up, dumping him on her back and walking out of the cave.

Does the beast understand him?

Qin Yu thought, it wasn't shocking though, people being able to communicate with the various creatures was not unheard of. It's just a wonder that the beast could understand the languages from the forbidden realm.

Finally being left alone, he had time to properly think things through and examine his situation. He already concluded that he wouldn't be returning home especially since he directly disobeyed his Master.

There are seven realms including Earth—the forbidden realm. Arshnix is the fourth and Qin Yu's realm is Heiz the fifth realm.

Each realm has a master who may or may not be known to the people. Only higher beings are aware of the master presence.

On Arshnix, anyone whose Spirit is below 95/100 will not be able to sense the master of the realm, especially if that master is secretive and doesn't live among the netizens.

A perfect example of this is the Nameless. Nameless is the master of Arshnix and among the many masters is particularly secretive. It didn't even give its name to its people let alone let them give it a name and only sent out prophecy's once in a while to help them out.