Chapter 8

(Video isn't related, but still)

I banged the pots together as loud as I could. I didn't really worry about neighbors because we had soundproof walls. Which were needed because we'll most likely have people coming over all the time.

Maya jumped up and Kuroo put a pillow over his head. Kenma was laughing, while still recording on his phone.

"Get up bitch." I said and banged the pots together 3 more times.

Amaya jumped at me and tackled me to the floor. That caused a chain reaction and made Kenma and Kuroo have to pull her off. Kenma let go as Kuroo dragged her off to her room.

"Wanna see the video?" Kenma asked panting a little.

I nodded and she walked over to me. We sat on the floor as he showed me banging pots and singing. We both laughed after watching maya attack me again.

"You need to go change. We goin out today." I said.

He looked back his phone. "Do you have more clothes for me?"

"Yeah boo, come look." I said and started to walk to my room.

We walked into my big ass closet and I went over to the wall and grabbed two outfits that kinda matched mines.

"We can be twinsies." I said holding up his set.

He sighed and took one from my hands. I walked out, so he could change. Then I walked to Kuroo, who was still in the front room tryna get more sleep. I shook him and threw the clothes at his face and went back to my room.

 I shook him and threw the clothes at his face and went back to my room

(I don't own this :)

I sat on my bed and scrolled through my phone checking my social media. I heard a door open and close, so I look up. Kenma was looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"I know your a model but, how did you have this in my exact size?" He asked

"To be honest.. I don't even know. We should take pictures together, you look fine asf." I changed the subject.

He blushed and adjusted his hoodie. I laughed and we walked out the room. We went into the living room and sat on the couch. Kenma started to play some game on his psp. I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched. He beat a level and then got stuck. He died three times in a row and caused me to laughed. He looked at me, pouting.

"Let me try." I asked teaching for his game.

Watching him play I saw what he was doing wrong. So I avoiding his mistakes and was able to easily clear the level. I handed him back his psp and smirked.

"Your welcome." I said.

He rolled his eyes and looked back at his psp. A few minutes later Amaya yelled that she was ready to go. She had wanted to wear black because she wanted to be different.

 She had wanted to wear black because she wanted to be different

(This what Amaya wearing)

"Always being difficult?" I sighed standing up.

"Where we going?" Maya asked.

"Umm..." it got quiet.

"Breakfast." We all looked at Kenma.

"Yeah, good idea. Let's eat." I said grabbing my keys and started towards the door.

"There's a good place that's 8 miles from here." Kuroo said.

Me and Maya looked at each other and then at Kuroo.

"So who gon tell him?" I asked.

"I'll tell him." Maya turned to Kuroo, "I'm not finna walk 8 miles Pooh." She said waving her finger in his face.

Kuroo sighed, "Well how are we supposed to get ther?"

"Personal driver." I said and pulled out my phone.

We sat into front of the apartment until me and Maya's driver got here. Kenma made himself comfortable on the ground crisscross apple sauce and Kuroo leaned on the wall looking down on him.

"Kenma that outfit is designer don't mess it up yet." I warned.

"Yet?" He asked looking up to me.

"Yeah. After we take pictures you can do whatever. I'm thinking we can take a breakfast picture." I thought out loud.

"Fine." Kenma stood up and walked over to me.

"What chu finna do?" I asked.

"If I can't sit down, I'm leaning on you." He answered and put all his weight on me.

I squealed and that caused Maya and Kuroo to laugh at my pain. "Of course they think that's funny." I think to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The driver picked us up and dropped us off at a restaurant within a plaza, so after eating we planned on shopping.

We walked in together and then we're lead to a booth near a window. I had a inside seat next to Kenma and Maya sat across from me with Kuroo. We sat like this because I think Kuroo and Maya may like each other, but I'm gonna let it slide for now.

I looked at my menu and decided on something simple: pecan pancakes with hash browns and bacon. (Idk about y'all, but I love that stuff) Maya got the same thing, but without bacon. Kenma got apple cinnamon pancakes and eggs, while Kuroo got buttermilk pancakes and a mini fruit salad. (Writing this kinda made me hungry)

I got done eating after Kuroo and then Kenma and Maya finished shortly after. Kuroo payed for the bills because he "sO nIcE."

We left the restaurant and to the main building of the plaza. Once we walked in, I noticed the lighting was really good and there was a beautiful fountain.

"Let's take pictures of the boys over there." I said and pointing at the fountain.

Kuroo and Kenma walked over to the fountain. I held my phone out and looked it. Maya told them to turn into the light a little more. Something about it was off though...

Hey... how y'all doing? This story doing better than I thought it would. If you're reading this part comment a yellow and red heart. Don't forget to vote BYE LOVES