Chapter 13

Your POV

Iwa was walking next to me with Kenma on my side and oikawa on his other side. Kenma was looking at his feet as he walked to avoid conversation. There was a nice a breeze blowing in my face and the sun was hitting just right. I could tell my face was glowing by the way Oikawa was staring and Iwa was glancing. I decided to play with them a little.

"Am I really that ugly?" I asked. That had caused them to all look towards me.

"What are you talking about?" Kenma asked.

"Well Oikawa is just straight up staring at me and I can feel Iwaizumi's glances. Wait... is it because I'm black?" I asked, with a playfully hurt voice.

The two boys started to panic because they thought I was serious. Kenma knew I was kidding and was trying not to laugh.

"It is, isn't it? That's why your panicking!" I fake cried and turned to Kenma.

"No. No. No-" Iwa started.

"It's just that your very... umm... pretty.." Oikawa added.

"And your skin is kinda... glowing." Iwaizumi finished.

I started to laugh and Kenma busted out laughing too. "I was just kidding. I could tell that my skin was glowing. And I knew why you were staring." They looked relieved and then glared at me.

"This is a really nice sidewalk." I said tryna change the conversation.

They rolled their eyes and Kenma started to laugh more. Iwaizumi then walked over to a building and opened the door. When I walked in, I could smell something really good. Kenma pulled me over to a table and the Oikawa followed us.

Iwaizumi was ordering the food, so we all waited patiently. Oikawa was still staring at me, like he was tryna figure something out. I raised an eyebrow, but he didn't notice. I looked over to Kenma, but he was on his psp. When I looked back over to Oikawa, he was still staring.

"What is it?" I sighed.

"Huh?" He asked, confused.

"Your staring at me again bruh."

"I was just thinking." He answered.

"About...?"

"You as my girlfriend." He said with a cocky smirk.

I literally choked on my air. I started laughing to play it off. "Ahahaha your so funny Flattykawa." I said.

"I am not flat. Quite saying stuff like that." He whined.

"Mhm sure." I said back.

He pouted in his seat until Iwa came with the food. He had four paper bags and drinks and passed one to each of us. I opened my bag and smelled the food. It smelled so good. I reached my hand in the bag and grabbed one of the bun things.

It tasted so good, that I made a humming noise. The boys watched me eat all five of my buns within 3 minutes. When I got done I saw them all looking at me.

"So child anyways... I'm full." I said and drunk some of my drink.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

After they finished their food, we went to the mall. Kenma said that he wanted to get a game from some store. I asked if he wanted me to go with him and he said no because it wouldn't take long. I just shrugged and let Oikawa drag me away to Hot Topic.

I modeled for them before so they gave me a gift card here. I brought some comfortable and cute stuff. I'm not really emo, but I like to dress like it sometimes. Me and Oikawa got matching outfits and Iwaizumi got matching jewelry.

Next I wanted to get my nails done. I begged Kawa and Iwa to get their nails painted with me. They eventually agreed and started to walk with me to the nail shop in the mall. I sent Kenma a text saying I was gonna get my nails did. He replied saying he got his game and would meet us there. I would convince him to get his nails painted too.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

We all got our nails did. Kenma and Iwa both had got plain, black gel nails. Oikawa had gotten white with a teal stripe. I had got black nails with diamonds on mines.

 I had got black nails with diamonds on mines

Something simple, yet cute. I payed for all for all of our nails. After doing some more shopping, we decided to leave and split ways.

I'm not gonna lie. It was fun hanging out with them. I could tell Kenma even enjoyed himself. We were walking back to my apartment to meet up with Kuroo and Maya. Apparently they spent the day together.

Kenma was gonna get Kuroo and they were gonna head back home, since they're neighbors. The sun was going down and the moon was coming out. I looked over to Kenma to see him looking at me.

I gave him a smile, "what?"

He shook his head and looked in front of us. "I missed you, so much." He said.

"I missed you, too." I said, side hugging him.

He gave me a smile and then we made it to my apartment. Maya wasn't here because she got called in for something. Kuroo got his and Kenma's stuff together. They said their goodbyes and left. I let out a longing sigh and slide down on my room door.

This was gonna be a long ass year...

Idk if y'all noticed, but I try to make each chapter has 1000+ words. Get ready for a short time skip next chapter. But anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES❤️✨