Chapter 27

Your POV

This is the last week of practice. I'm actually kinda in my feelings because half the school year is gone. I don't wanna leave my baby. I'll have to worry about that later though.

Right now I was sitting on the benches writing down ideas for food and activities the boys can do. They get bored real quick and I do to. As the hostess I guess it's my job to keep them entertained.

The boys were doing some scrimmages because this would one of the last times the third years could play volleyball in the gym with the rest of the team.

Third POV

You made a list that would be able to keep everyone busy and eventually wear them out, so they could sleep easily. Here's what you came up with:

•video games (2 hours)

•pranks on other teams (1 hour)

•board games (1 hour)

•lip sync contest (1 1/2 hours)

•pillow fort contest (30 minutes - 1 hour)

•face masks/spa (30 - 45 minutes)

•snacks and movie (1 - 2 hours)

•truth or dare w/ pizza (45 minutes)

You had the list with how long it would take. You did the math on your paper. School let's out at 3:15 pm, but the boys would have to stop home to get their bags. That would add at least another 25 minutes depending on how far they live from the school. Most of them should make it to your house at 3:40 pm.

If the activities go according to your schedule, the everyone should be getting ready to go to sleep at around 1:00 - 1:40 am. Did the author struggle for 15 minutes to do the math? Yes, yes she did.

Your POV

I got done planning out the night when I heard someone run up to me. I looked up and saw a nasty and sweaty Kuroo.

"Hey Y/n." He said.

"Hey musty." I said causing him to laugh.

"Did you expect me to smell sweet?" He asked sarcastically.

"I expect you to back up or take a shower before you get up all close and personal to my face." I said fanning my nose.

"Quite being dramatic." He rolled his eyes and looked over to the side. I looked over too and saw Kenma drinking some water, talking to Yamamoto.

"I have to talk to you about something. It's important and I can only tell you... alone." He said looking back at me.

"Ok... then tell me tf. Don't get my anxiety up nigga." I said.

"Not here, wait for me when practice is over." He said and walked away.

"What was the fucking point..?" I mumbled to myself. I sighed and drew on my paper until coach started to dismiss us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll FaceTime you later. We can play MineCraft or something." I said giving Kenma a quick hug.

He hugged back and nodded, "don't forget." I nodded and started to walk over to Kuroo. Well until someone tugged my hand back.

"Your forgetting something." Kenma mumbled, looking down.

"I did- wait... oh yeah." I gently grabbed his chin and gave him a kiss.

"I didn't know you liked PDA, KenKen. I'll do it more often." I said and waved as I walked off.

Kuroo was waiting for me with some kind of negative vibe. I didn't realize what he was mad or upset about, but he need to chill out.

"So.. umm what you had wanted to tell-" I got cut off.

"Why are you with Kenma? What could you possibly gain? What's so special about him?" He asked.

"I don't really know. I guess I slowly started to like him more and more since we all reunited." I shrugged, looking at the sunset. "Why you gettin so heated?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Next thing I know I got pushed into an ally. My back was against a wall and my backpack falling to the floor. Kuroo put one hand over my mouth and the other choking my neck.

I froze not even knowing what to do. This was the most random shit to ever happen. Why this bitch tryna pop shit, we was just cool now this bitch wanna act like an opp bitch.

He brought his face close to my ear and whispered, "If you scream... I'll knock you unconscious and might take advantage." I was scared as hell. I literally didn't know what to do, so I just nodded.

He slowly move his hand from over my mouth and moved it to my wrist. He moved his other hand from my neck, moving it to my other wrist.

Third POV

He moved his head down to your neck leaving soft kisses, while you tried to think of way to break out. You were able to think of a risky plan, but it might work.

You didn't have much time to think because he kept going lower and lower on your neck, getting closer to your breast. God only knows if he would stop when he got there and you were planning on giving your v-card to a certain boy.

Right before Kuroo was able to pull on your shirt to access your cleavage, you kneed him right in the balls. He fell over grabbing his area, while you ran to your apartment not looking back.

"Hey Y/n." Maya said as you came through the door.

"Mhm..." you hummed, ignoring her and heading straight to your room.

You paced back and forth through your room trying to think of what to do now. You didn't wanna tell Kenma because you didn't know if he would believe you or not.

He would probably think Kuroo isn't that type of guy. Like damn, you didn't think he was until a few minutes ago.

After a few minutes you came to the decision of not walking outside alone and always being with someone. With that being said you invited Gon and Killua to come live with you for a while. You would even give them an allowance to walk you to and from school as protection.

While you waited for them to come over you decided to tell Amaya what happened, while taking a bubble bath. She sat on the sink counter as you told your story from the tub. Her being your best friend believed you and she told you everything about Kuroo's "feelings" for you.

"So are you gonna tell your manz?" She asked you.

"You think he'll believe me?" You asked back.

"I mean like, why wouldn't he? You've known Kenma just as long as Kuroo. You don't have to tell him today... just soon." She said as you nodded.

Knock knock knock

"What the hell..." Amaya said.

"That's probably Killua and Gon. Is it ok that I said they could stay for a while?" I asked.

"Well you already invited them, so might as well." She said getting up to open the door.

I finished taking a shower and then headed out with the rest of them. We all cuddled on the couch, watching Ouran High School Host Club before it gets taken of Netflix.

So ummm... don't hate me. Is this good? *sits in corner doubting life decisions* so child anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES ❤️✨