Chapter 34

Second POV

It's been two days since the thing with Kuroo. You've been told the story from each of the boys point of view. They all came by a lot to keep you company at your apartment, since your mom told Amaya not to let you leave until your arm healed completely. You enjoyed having the boys come over but you haven't spoken to Kenma yet.

You were in your house chilling, when you heard a knock at your door. You got up to open and saw your boyfriend. Who was avoiding you for some reason.

"Hey... Kitten." Kenma said with his voice cracking.

"Hey baby, do you wanna talk in my room?" I aske and he nodded, following me to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in silence, on my bed for a couple of seconds. It was kinda awkward, but then out of nowhere Kenma hugged me tight.

He squeezed like he never wanted to let go. I hugged back and then I felt something wet on my shoulder. Kenma was... crying on my shoulder.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

"Y/n... do you understand that we could've lost each other?" He asked me.

I nodded, even though he could see me. "Yeah, I do." I answered.

"I never want you or me to go through that again. You were hurt trying to protect me from someone stronger and bigger than you." He said.

"I know, Kenma... and it's ok. You helped too." I said rubbing circles on his back.

"Barley... I promise I'm gonna get stronger for you. I'll be able to protect you Y/n." He said.

"You don't have to Kenma." I tried to tell him.

"Yes I do." He argued.

"Why?" I asked

"Because Y/n... I love you so much. One day I'm going to marry you and get rich, so I can provide for you. We're going to get a big house and have kids and teach them how to game and maybe even play volleyball. They could even be a model like their mom." He said, blushing.

I laughed at his vision of us in the future. "I love you too Kenma, so do what you have to I guess." I said and gave him a passionate kiss. He immediately kissed back, deepening it by leaning forward.

We pulled away after a few seconds and smiled at each other. "Wanna watch a movie?" Kenma asked.

"Yeah, you can pick." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few years later

I walked into my house and heard shouting. I ignored it, for the most part, and put my work stuff away. I took off my heels and walked up the stairs to me and Kenma's room.

I opened the door and changed out of my modeling clothes. I put on sweatpants and a crop top. Then I headed into the room, where I heard the yelling. Which was the gaming room.

I opened the door and saw Kenma live on his successful YouTube channel: Kodzuken. He finished the game, so now he was talking to his subscribers. I knocked on the door and he looked over to me.

He gave me a huge smile and waved me to come over. I walked over picked up his camera.

"Heyyyyyy live~" I said, waving at the camera in my hand.

Kenma chuckled. I looked up at him and turned the Camera at him. "Look at him sitting there looking fine."

(Pretend we on a YouTube live stream)

He smiled and laughed a little at me. "Oh yeah, I have an announcement to make." Kenma said, taking the camera from me and setting it down.

I sat on his lap and wrapped my arm around his shoulder, still facing the camera. We both looked at the comments. They were all asking what the announcement was.

Kenma grabbed my hand and showed my ring finger to the camera. Letting all his subscribers see my engagement ring.

I wiggled my fingers to the camera and giggled. The comments started to blow up.

"As of last week, Y/n L/n is now my fiancé." Kenma said, reading the comments.

"We getting married y'all." I said, holding up a peace sign with a smile.

We answered questions that were in the comments for a couple of more minutes, before Kenma decided to end the live.

"How was your day, baby?" I asked.

"It was a smooth day at the company, so I came home to the channel." He answered.

"Well, come on." I said, pulling him to stand up.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To cook for our guests." I said, leading him to the kitchen.

"What do you mean guests?" He asked, while I got noodles out.

"I kinda invited some of our friends over for dinner tonight, so we could tell them about our engagement... along with our parents." I said.

"I- so we're you just not gonna tell me." Kenma pouted, he said grabbing spaghetti sauce.

"I'm telling you now." I said.

"Whatever. What time are they coming?"

"In about 4 hour." I answered.

"Is that why we're making spaghetti?"

"What's wrong with spaghetti? It's simple and quick." I said.

"Nothing is wrong with it." Kenma said. "I'll eat whatever you cook. You know I love your cooking... most of the time." He mumbled the last part.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Sometimes you get distracted and burn the food." He said back, with his arms crossed.

"That hadn't happened in a long time." I defended myself.

"It happened last week." He said.

"Quite going down memory lane and go buy some dessert." I told him.

"Why do I have to get dessert?" He whined.

"Because you can't invite people to a dinner without dessert... plus I'm craving some ice cream." I said.

"Fine, give me a kiss then I'll head out." He said and pulled me by the waist.

We shared a kiss and then walked towards the front door. Kenma put on his Uggs. (Yep he wearing the Uggs again)

He walked out the door and started to walked to his car. Before he opened his door I shouted out to him.

"愛してるケンマ!!" (I love you Kenma)

He gave me a bright smile, "私もあなたを愛してます" (I love you too) Then he got in his car and drove off...

Well guys... this is the end. After four long months, I finally finished this story. Please follow my tiktok @anime_wifey0112 . BYE LOVES ✨❤️