Chapter 29

Your POV

I was sitting in class, waiting for the teacher to collect my test and let me head out. It was a simple open book quiz because she needed one more grade for our class. She came over and grabbed my paper after Kenma, who sat in front of me.

I was allowed to leave after she had my test, so I headed out with Kenma. We walked hand in hand, all the way to the gym. Today was the sleepover and everybody was excited.

When I walked in something felt weird. I looked around and saw Kuroo standing next to Yaku and Kai. You could clearly see the small eye bags under his eyes.

I would check in on him, if he wasn't a crazy ass rapist. I guess I felt bad for him a little, but he did me wrong so I'm not gonna care too much.

Instead I decided to play a 3 on 3 game. It was Lev, Inuoka, and Teshiro vs me, Kenma, and Yamamoto. So basically first years vs second years.

I picked up a few skills while helping the boys so it was close game and it was fun. The second years won by 5 points and of course I bragged about it.

When practice was over everyone cleaned up and stood outside the gym. Admiring it one last time before heading our different ways. Killua and Gon were at the gate waiting for me and Kenma.

He didn't have to go home to get clothes, since he already has some at my apartment. I texted my address in the group chat and let everyone know that they needed to bring at least one food item to get in and that they also had to already have had a shower.

I got a bunch of annoyed emojis and ok's. I rolled my eyes and sighed at my phone, putting it back in my backpack.

Me and the boys talked about who would win if Rin Okumura and Tanjiro Kamado fought, before we saw two of boys sitting around the entrance of my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Oikawa and Iwaizumi, who apparently skipped school so they could get here before the other boys. I let Killua and Gon keep them entertained, while I started to prepare my living room.

I pushed the couch against the wall and put away anything that could get broken, while Kenma set up snacks in the kitchen. When I got done I went into my room and got out some clothes to take a shower.

 When I got done I went into my room and got out some clothes to take a shower

(Y'all can pick whichever one you want)

I took a shower and got dressed. I walked out my room and saw that all the boys were here. There were sleeping bags on the floor and the food that they brought in a corner.

I tried to sneak in the kitchen to see Kenma, but Yamamoto big mouth called me out. (I'm just playing y'all) All the boys turned to me and started howling and hyping up my outfit. Like literally barking and making animal noises.

"Ok ok, shut up before I get a headache." I said laughing.

They all laughed and started to talk again. I noticed that Kuroo was missing. I let it slide, since I didn't really want to him to come.

I walked in the kitchen to get Kenma, that's where I saw them. Both Kenma and Kuroo were talking.

I put on my fake smile and forced my ahh to walk over there casually. I gave Kenma a side hug and stood by his side, talking to him.

"I'm gonna start the first active, which is video games. Wanna join?" I asked.

He nodded, so I pulled him away from Kuroo. I looked back at him and he had a jealous look. I rolled my eyes and kept walking into the living room. All the boys were on floor talking and waiting me.

"Ight uglies," I said clapping my hands together, "I got the whole night planned out, but before start let me tell y'all where you gonna sleep." I said.

"Ok, so first Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Killua, and Gon all gonna sleep in the here. First years sleep in the guest room at the end of the hall on the left. Third years sleep in the guest room at the end of the hall on the right. Second years can pick between the two. So go to the your rooms and set up your sleeping bags and we can start." I said and sat on the floor, while everyone put there stuff up.

Iwaizumi grabbed his stuff and the other boys sleeping in the front room stuff and put it in a corner, so it would be out of the way.

After about 5 minutes everybody came back into the front room. I started up my play station and went to 2K.

"So I was thinking gaming tournament. We start with two people and the winner plays up. If everyone plays we'll have an even game." I said.

Everyone agreed and we started with Lev vs Oikawa. I watched and joked with all the boys enjoying myself all the way up to the last match. Which was between Gon and Kenma. (I said Gon because of the Greed Island arc)

I checked the time on my phone and gave off a small smile. I decided to send Amaya a quick text, since she was in America for a family reunion. She would be back and the end of the week.

I looked over back to the boys and watch the close game between the two. Every time Kenma got a point, Gon was able to get one too. Making the game go on longer than the rest.

Kenma was able to win at the end, making Gon pout in my room. I laughed and told him to come back, so we could do the next thing. He came back, but mumbled some curse words under his breath.

"So next on the list: pranks." I said with a baddie smirk.

"Wait... can I pick the victims? I have a good one." Yaku said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Well there's these group of kids, that always hate on other people at school. Around this time they meet up at a skate park near by." He suggested.

"Oh you mean that group of emo kids?" Kuroo asked.

"Yeah."

"They're annoying." Kenma added.

"I hate them." Inuoka said.

"If we prank them, we can't get caught. I think the leader's dad is a celebrity." Kai said.

"If we get caught, I'll handle it. You may not know this, but I'm very good at manipulating people." I said proudly.

"Is that something to be proud of?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I don't think so." Gon answered.

"Bruh shut up." I said.

"Whatever we do it has to be simple, but not to plain. Also show no mercy." Kenma said, glaring at his phone screen.

"Wow, Kenma showing emotion towards something. What did they do to him?" Lev asked.

"One time after practice, me and Kenma were walking home and they were skating past us. Kenma was on too concentrated on his psp he didn't notice them." Yamamoto said.

"So they thought it would be a good idea to snatch my psp and skate around the area, making me chase them right before I bet the level." Kenma raged.

I laughed a little and let out a breath. "Ok so a good revenge prank on a sad bunch of emo vampires." I said.

"Can't we just shine light in them and they'll turn into dust?" Killua asked, making everyone laugh.

"I wish." Kenma mumbled.

"Ok, but for real. Let's think good one." I said.

All this may seem kinda random, but trust me this is gonna get good. Anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES❤️✨