Chapter 11

I walked back in my room with a towel wrapped around me. I was kinda surprised to see...

Kenma sitting up on his phone. He looked up at me and blushed. At first I was confused, but then I realized that all I had on was a short ass towel. I felt my face heat up, so I hurried inside my closet.(It's a walk in closet if you forgot)

I sighed a breath of relief and started to look for something to wear. I don't like Oikawa like that, so I don't need to impress him or his friend. I decide to pick out something simple, but yet comfortable so I don't look like I tried too hard.

Once I had my outfit picked out I walked over to the hair stuff in my closet and started to fix my hair. I decided on wear it natural, so it can breathe. When I got done I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself.

(This or something else)

I thought I looked pretty good, so I stepped out and walked over to Kenma.

"We ain't gonna talk about the towel thing and I'll be back later." I said and grabbed my phone, that was on charge.

"Your going on a date with that guy from yesterday?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I answered, checking my phone and making sure I had everything I would need in my purse. Then I thought back to what he just said. "Wait no. It's not a date. He's too annoying... and his friend is gonna be there, remember?" #delayed-reaction

"... can I come then ?" He asked another question.

I looked up at him and walked closer. I put my hand up to his forehead to see if his head was hot.

"Are you ok?" I asked back.

"Yeah.." he looked away.

"Since when do you hang out with people?" I said with my hand on my hip.

He shrugged, "I just don't want you by yourself with those guys."

"Fine, go pick out an outfit in my closet. And hurry up, we gotta be there at 11 and it's already 10:30." I said pushing him a little.

I went into the living room and didn't see Maya or Kuroo. "They probably in their rooms." I thought to myself. I then went into the kitchen to grab a breakfast snack. I looked around and found a croissant. I wrote a not on the fridge for Maya, telling her I would be out. I went back in the front room and ate it on the couch, not wanting to waste my phone battery.

After I got done eating, I heard a noise on the side of me. I turned and saw Kenma, dressed and ready. He picked out a more comfortable outfit too and grabbed one of my backpacks.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"My phone, psp, chargers, headphones, and some of your money." He answered back.

"I- you know what never mind. You look good." I complemented him.

He looked away and blushed.

I walked to the door with kenma right behind me

I walked to the door with kenma right behind me. We started walking towards the park. It was a little cold and my jacket was kind of thin. I glanced at Kenma and got an idea.

I linked our arms and grabbed his hand, then I leaned on his shoulder. I could feel him tense up and then relax. Something about this kinda just felt right.

"Before we get there, I just wanted to let you know that Oikawa is kinda aggy, but Iwaizumi seems chill." I said.

"Why are you even hanging out with them?" Kenma asked.

"Want me to be honest?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered

"I don't really even know why. I'm just bored."

"Mhm.."

We walked the rest of the way in silence. Kenma stopped the cold from getting to me. It was actually nice.

We walked for about a good 10 minutes before we finally made it to our meet up point. And that's when I realized I didn't tell Oikawa I was bringing Kenma. But he was bringing a friend, so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

I looked around and saw two boys sitting on a bench. One was getting hit by the other and was whining, while the other was hitting him on the head multiple times. I laughed at the scene and pulled Kenma over with me.

 I laughed at the scene and pulled Kenma over with me

"Hey y'all." I said with a little smile.

"Y/n~channn helpppp meeee." Oikawa said on his knees in front of me.

"Why, what you did this time?" I asked.

"What didn't he do." Iwaizumi said.

I laughed and walked over giving him a small hug. "Hey Iwa~Chan." I said mocking Owikawa.

"Please don't." He said, "You sound like Oikawa." I'm glad he's comfortable enough to hug me back.

"How does he get a huggggg?" Oikawa whined.

"Because he isn't childish and annoying, like you." I answered back causing a small laugh from Kenma.

"Oh yeah, this Kenma. He's my childhood best friend." I introduced.

"Oh I know you. Nekoma's setter." Oikawa said with hand on his chin.

Kenma just nodded and kinda stood behind me. We made eye contact and turned back to the other two.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"Well... I heard about this underground arcade that serves good food and has the newest games." Iwaizumi suggested.

"I think I know what your talking about. I've heard rumors that you have to know a person to get there on Instagram. It's really lowkey right." I added.

I turned to Kenma, "Have you been there before?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"I know the place. One of my fan girls told me about it. I've been there before and it looked really cool." Oikawa said.

Kenma's eyes were practically lighting up. He stepped forward. "Let's go there." The rest of us nodded and started to follow Oikawa in the direction of the place.

Hey... How y'all doing?? Comment and vote. BYE LOVES❤️✨