Chapter 31

Your POV

'This nigga crazy for real.' I thought to myself as Kuroo sighed. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Look Y/n... I'm sorry. It won't happen again. At least talk to me." Kuroo said, moving his hand from my mouth.

"You know what? Fine, just help me take this stuff." I said as Kuroo smiled. "I'm not forgiving you though." I added, before he got too happy.

"I.. understand." He said taking some pillows and blankets to the other boys with me.

'Something is so off with him. I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on him.' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took longer to make pillow forts because Gon and Killua thought it would be cute to start a pillow fight. I let them play around for a little, but I had to unleash my deadly glare before Lev broke my tv.

I made everybody sit down or find a comfy spot in a pillow fort. When everybody was relaxed in a spot I grabbed the plastic bags that held facial products.

I had Oikawa help me open and apply it onto the other boys. When we were done, we had did each other. Then I had set a 20 minute timer and sat next to Kenma, he leaned back on me and I ran my fingers through his air again.

The boys started to play wrestle. I wasn't surprised, since they couldn't be still for too long. Me and Kenma just back watching and waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Yamamoto tried to bodyslam Gon, the timer went off. I got rags and ran them under hot water.

"Everybody peal your mask off slowly and thro it in the trash and then grab a rag and wipe your face." I said.

They followed my directions. Kai and Inuoka had little bit of trouble, so I had to help them out.

When I sat back down to take mines off, I felt someone push my hand anyway. I looked and saw Kenma with a small blush.

"What's wrong, Bae?" I asked.

"Let me take yours off." He said.

I nodded and closed my eyes letting him peel off my mask and wipe my face with a rag. I smiled at him when he got done and checked on the others.

"Y/n where do we put our rags once we're done?" Teshiro came up and asked me.

"Ummm... there should be an empty basket in the bathroom down the hall." I answered.

"Thanks Y/n." He said and ran to the back.

I looked at myself on the camera of my phone. I took a couple of selfie and posted them on my Instagram.

"What's next Y/n~Chan?" Oikawa asked me.

"A movie with snacks." I said.

"What kind of movie?" Yaku asked.

"Let's watch a horror movie." Fukunaga suggested.

"Ok, but let's add to it." Kuroo said.

"Add what?" Kai asked.

"Who ever screams first loses." Killua said.

"I feel like I'm gonna lose." Gon said.

"What movie?" Kenma said with slight interest.

"It." Iwaizumi said. (Pretend the movie in Japanese)

"The one with Pennywise?" Shibayama asked.