Chapter 14

The rest of the week went by pretty fast. Me and Maya made sure to spend time together knowing that we would have different schedules soon. I talked with my manager a lot, too. Just to finalize somethings.

When the weekend came Oikawa thought it would be smart to FaceTime me. I answered and I guess he was alright. We just got to know each other a little more. Eventually he added Iwaizumi to the call and we were all chillin. We even played Among Us at one point.

Maya even came in my room a few times and talked. Oikawa said we should stay on the phone all night. If it was just me and him I would've declined, but Iwa was here too. I ended up falling asleep on the phone with them.

I had woke up first and decided to hang up though. All Sunday I decided to just stay in my room and enjoy the time to myself before having to go to school the next day. So yes, I did game all day and eat hot fries. And yes my dumbass drink a soda with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound on my alarm clock going off. Today was my first day at Nekoma High and my first time as a volleyball manager.

I got up brushed my teeth and got dress. My uniform was a red skirt, white shirt and white shoes. I then tied my hair that was a long weave (or your natural hair) that was straightened into a cute ponytail on top of my head with a gold thread.

 I then tied my hair that was a long weave (or your natural hair) that was straightened into a cute ponytail on top of my head with a gold thread

(Pretend this what the uniform look like😁)

When I came out my room I went into the kitchen. I walked in and fixed a lunch. When I got done I got my backpack, phone, and wallet together. I even had a second bag for my gym clothes and volleyball jumpsuit. I was already for school.

(This y'all sweat suit that y'all wear at volleyball games and practices)

Amaya was probably still sleep, so I didn't bother her. Instead I grabbed my keys and headed out the door, locking it behind me. Then I started walking to my new school.

As soon as I walked in I felt all attention on me. So I did my catwalk down the hallway, like a bad bitch. I made sure to act like I owned the school. Everybody looked at me curiously. Probably tryna figure out who the new baddie.

I eventually came to my first period about three minutes before the bell would ring. I looked around and saw a few people, but someone caught my attention. It was a certain boy with his eyes on his psp and blonde ends. I walked up to him and at down in the empty seat next to him.

"Hey Kenny." I said.

He looked up to me and then looked back down. "Hey and why with the nickname." He answered back.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

He sighed and put his game away. Then turned to me and put his arm on his desk to support holding his head.

"I didn't know you were in this class." He said.

"Well now you do. I can't wait to start doing manger stuff." I said.

"Mhm." He hummed.

"Are you nails still in good shape?" I asked.

He showed me his hand. His nails were still perfectly polished and in good condition. I smiled at it and thought back to Oikawa.

"What?" He asked.

"Well Oikawa dumbass was practicing and messed up three of his nails, so I told Iwa-Chan to drag him for me." I said.

"He would probably do it anyways..." Kenma said.

"I don't care. I really spent my own money just for him to mess it up, not even 24 hours later." I vented.

Kenma sighed and the bell rung. "Well time to start class." He said and I nodded.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

The bell rung letting everyone know it was time for lunch. Me and Kenma headed out of the class together, but then I realize I left my food in my back pack. Kenma told me to meet him in the cafeteria, since I had to grab my lunch. I ran back to the classroom and grabbed my lunch bag.

I turned back around to head out when I fell. When I got up, I turned around to see what I fell on. I saw three girls looking at me. I balled my fist up and told myself not to hit this bitch.

"Listen up because I'm only saying this once; my name is Mei and you are a nasty peasant that is beneath me. So next time you walk into the school acting like you own the place, I'll do worse." The leader said. (Sorry if that's your name)

"Girl please," I said waving my nail in her face, "my weave probably cost more than your life, don't compare yourself. So next time you try me, I'll hit you tf back."

I jumped at her and she took a small step back. I gave a little smirk and walked out the classroom. I walked down the hall and turned off to the cafeteria. I looked around and saw a group of boys sitting together.

After I realized they were the volleyball boys, I went over to say hey. We all had a short conversation before I realized Kenma and Kuroo were missing. I turned to Yaku and asked where they were. He told me they had a spot outside under a tree, that they sat under sometimes.

Apparently, Lev was supposed to tell me as soon as I walked in the cafe, but he "forgot." I walked outside for about 4 minutes before I seen this thick tree on a slight hill.

When I walked up to it I heard Kenma and Kuroo talking. I wanted to be noisy, so I stayed quiet. I ended up hearing them say...

I can't wait to start writing the good stuff, anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVE ❤️✨