Chapter 4

"Today we have a special guest. She's your manager starting next week and a model from the states." He started

"He don't gotta say all that." I said to myself.

"Anyways," He said, "come on in."

I walked through the door and saw a bunch of boys. Some of them had water bottles or volleyballs in their hands. Some tall, some average.

"Introduce yourself." He said

"Hey y'all, I'm-" I got cut off.

"KitKat?" Someone said.
"Y/N?" The person next to him said.

I looked in their direction and recognized them instantly. Their eyes went wide in shock.

"Hey boys, did you miss me." I asked with a wave.

Kuroo dropped his volleyball and Kenma dropped his phone. They ran towards me and we did a group hug.

"Woah did Kenma just drop his phone?"

"She must be special."

"She really pretty."

I laughed at the comments coming from the team. We let go of the hug and I turned back towards everybody.

"So I'm guessing you did miss me." I said with a laugh.

"Of course we did, especially Kenma."Kuroo answered, while Kenma blushed a little.

"Anyways I'm Y/N and I'm Kenma's and Kuroo's childhood best friend. Next week I'm going to be your new manager." I said.

"YESS A FEMALE MANAGER!!" Someone yelled on their knees crying.

"Umm is he going to be ok?" I asked pointing.

"That's just how he is..." Kenma answered for me.

The boys introduced theirselves to me and went back to practice.

"Y/N feel free to watch the rest of practice and get use to what you have to do." Coach invited me.

I nodded and turned back to Kenma and Kuroo, "when you get done we have to catch up."

They nodded and went to practice with the rest of the boys. Kenma set for everyone and they received the balls. I use to play volleyball before I started modeling, so I'm pretty good at the terms and rules.

I went around and did things that I remembered. When I got done, I decided to check the time and text Amaya to see what she was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:
Hey girlie

BESTIE ❤️✨:
Hey sis
How is it

Me:
Good I'm waiting for
them to get done
& then we leaving

BESTIE ❤️✨:
Ight don't forget my food

Me:
I won't fatass

BESTIE ❤️✨:
Whatever bye

Me:
Bye✌🏾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at my phone and put it in my purse. Then I heard a smack and looked up.

"LOOK OUT" Yaku yelled.

Before I knew what happened, Kenma was in front of me in a receiving position. He hit a volleyball and turned to face me.