Chapter 7

Me and Maya looked at each other and back at him.

"We have boy clothes." I said.

"Trust and believe." Maya added.

I got up and they followed me. I walked into my room and got out two plain white shirts and oversized shorts.

"So you just have this in your closet?" Kenma asked.

"Of course. It's comfortable and it should fit." I said.

I grabbed Kenma and dragged him to a spare bedroom. Then I got Kuroo and did the same thing.

Me and Maya say back down in the front room and finished eating. When we started to clean up the boys came back out.

"Y'all can sleep in the rooms I put y'all in, but you'll have to share the bathroom." I said.

Kenma sat on the floor and laid out. I went back in my room and grabbed my ps4 and two controllers. I saw Kenma's eyes light up and sat down next to him.

"Wanna play with me?" I asked laughing.

He nodded, while looking slightly embarrassed and grabbed a controller from my hand. I hooked my ps4 to the tv in the front room. I saw Maya sit on the couch next to Kuroo. They both got out their phones and were having a conversation about something.

"What you tryna play?" I asked.

"Minecraft." He answered looking down.

I went to Minecraft and created a new world. (I don't know, so just roll with it.) We played for a while and then I laid my head on his lap.

"I can feel you staring. Do you want me to move?" I asked him, without looking.

"It's ok I guess." He said, looking back at the screen.

We created a bunch of things. He built a house, while I killed a bunch of animals for fun. Then I saw Maya get up out the corner of my eye. She was walking towards the kitchen.

"Play without me for a while." I said and walked into the kitchen.

Maya was making some popcorn and grabbing some candy.

"So...." I started.

"So what?" She said.

"You and Kuroo."

"Bitch tf you talkin bout?"

"Nothing." I said and ate some of the popcorn.

We walked back in the front room and sat in the middle of the floor. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:09. I went to my room and grabbed some blankets and pillows.

"Hey, did y'all call y'all parents?" I asked the boys.

They both looked at each other and then looked back at me with wide eyes. They grabbed they phones so quick. I started to laugh at them.

"I swear they slow." I whispered to Maya. She started to laugh a little.

The boys put their phones down and sat over near us. We made a pillow fort and put the snacks in the middle. I grabbed the remote and turned to Netflix. I saw Kenma look at me out the corner of my eye.

"Don't look at me like that. You can play more tomorrow." I reassured him.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

We stayed up watching scary movies and talking about everything the characters did wrong. Kenma was quiet as usual, but he made a few small comments. We ate up a bunch of snacks, mostly me and Maya.

I slowly started to get tired. I looked over and saw Maya sleep, Kuroo drifting off, and Kenma laying really close. I started to smile real hard because black people don't blush. I just went to sleep because this was normal for friends.

Time skip

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes again. I rub the crust out of my eyes and yawned. I tried to sit up but I felt a force pull me back down. I look down to my side and saw Kenma with his arms around me.

At first I was gonna wake him up. But then something stopped me. I don't know what it was though. Maybe it was they way the light shine on his face or the peacefulness on his face.

Instead of waking him up I gently put my hand on his face, moving any hair out the way. "Has he always look this fine? He is a whole snack." I thought to myself.

Kenma started to move a little, so I moved my hand. I moved his arms off me and stood up. I walked to my bathroom and started getting ready for the day.

(This the outfit y'all wearing or something else )

Once I got done getting dress and straighten my hair, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two pots. I was laughed to myself walked into the front room. First thing I notice when I walked back in was the Kuroo and Amaya were laying kinda close. The front room wasn't small so they had no reason to be laying that close

"They known each other for like a day and already acting like a couple." I said to myself

Then I look over to Kenma. I saw that he was lying where I was but he wasn't sleep. He was up on his phone playing Among Us.

"Aye yo cover your ears." I whisper to him.

He nodded his head, dropped his phone, and covered his ears. I smiled to him and walked over to Maya and Kuroo. I was about to start banging the pots, before Kenma stopped me.

"Wait." He said and got his phone. He held it up and nodded.

I pulled my arms above my head and started to bang the pots.

"I didn't get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all not gon get no sleep cause of me~" I started to sing, while banging the pots.

So ummm... should I make Maya murder Y/N in the next chapter. Jkjk but you and Kenma gonna have a date soon. Comment and vote. Bye loves.