Chapter 2

Me and Amaya were outside the airport with about 4 suitcases each and two smaller bags. My momma drive us here and left to go to work. This isn't either one of our first time on a plane, so we should be fine. We walked inside and went through the whole process of getting on the plane.

It was kinda hard dragging along all the suitcases, but we managed. We sat in first class next to each other. I had the window seat with Maya on my left.

"So when we land we should post a few pictures." I said. She just nodded and leaned her head back.

"Ok, wake me up when we land sis." She said before falling asleep.

I looked out my window and sighed. When a flight attendant walked passed, I asked for soda and snacks. Since I couldn't go on Instagram, I kept eating and listening to offline music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally land, so I shook Amaya really hard. I didn't realize how excited I was until now.

"Lil gurl if you don't quit, imma back slap you." She said hitting my hand.

"You sound like my momma." I said laughing.

We got of the plane and grabbed all our stuff. Maya basically followed me around, since she couldn't read the signs or speak the language.

"Ok, so my manager said that there should be somebody here to drop us off at the apartment and give us the breakdown." I said while looking at my phone.

"I think that's them over there." Maya said pointing at somebody with a sign that had our names on it.

We walked over the lady, she introduced herself as Angie, and took us to a nice car. We got in and started driving. She told us a more description version of what my momma told us.

We pulled to a two story apartment and got out the car. She gave us the keys to the apartment and said it was pre-decorated. Before she left she said I started school next week and she would be at all the volleyball games with my modeling things.

Me and Maya dragged our stuff inside and picked a room. My room was big and had LED lights outlined my ceiling, bed, and mirrors. I even had a desk with a big mirror and a ring light on it. I even had a big screen tv with my play station and other gaming stuff underneath it. I unpacked and then explored my the rest of the apartment. It had four bedrooms along with three bathrooms, two attached to rooms and one separate, a kitchen, and front room.

I laid on the couch and turned the tv to cartoons. Amaya came out after a while of unpacking.

"So you gonna go visit them boys tomorrow?" She asked.

"I don't know, should I?" I asked.

"Duh, so you can spend time with them before school next week." She said.

"Fine. You coming with me?" I asked again.

"Now yo ass know I can't speak Japanese. Them online classes supposed to help me though. When I learn it, then yeah." She said.

"Ight, let's go out and get something to eat. Oh and we need to take pictures." I said as I grabbed my phone and keys.

"Ight boo." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked around being careful not to get lost. I made sure to keep the address in my phone too, just in case. We walked into this cute cafe, took a few pictures in some sponsored outfits, and grabbed something to eat.

We walked to a park and took some more pictures that we could post tomorrow and then headed back home. I went to my room and watched tv, while Maya said she was gonna try to learn some more Japanese. I pulled out my phone when I heard it ding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momma Dukes🥰:
Y'all made it there yet

Me:
Yeah we got settled in
and went out  earlier

Momma Dukes🥰:
That's good
I want a call or
text everyday

Me:
Ight ttyl

Momma Dukes🥰:
Love you child

Me:
Love you too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my phone on charge and looked back at the tv. I was binge watching some of my comfort anime's.

When I checked my phone it was 12:46. I was so into the tv I didn't even notice 4 hours went by. I looked back at the tv and sighed.

"I wonder what her ugly ahh doing." I said to myself.

I went to check on Amaya and saw her on some website, mumbling to herself with headphones on. I got behind her and looked at her screen. She was still practicing Japanese.

"Wow... she real committed." I said to myself and walked out. I headed to the bathroom to take a long shower. I decided to take my braids out too, so I could wash my hair. I'll get Maya to help me tomorrow.

When I got out the shower, I had nothing to do. So I started to do my other habit, play video games with my bonnet on. I went through all the gaming stuff I had and set it up.

I have a lot of spare time, so I either study or play the game. I play stuff like COD, Fortnite, or Spider-Man. I'm not the best, but I'm pretty good. I mean like I beat Maya all the time.

I played for about 2 more hours and then started to get sleepy. I turned off my tv and play station. I grabbed my phone and turned to R&B before I went to sleep.

Comment and vote... Bye loves✨❤️