Chapter 17

His psp was on his stomach and his face was away from me, with his hair covering his face. I smiled down at him and then I heard a click noise....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up and seen Kuroo and Lev looking at a phone, with a deadpanned expression. I raised my eyebrow at them.

"Did y'all just take my picture?" I asked

"Ummm... maybe." Kuroo said.

"Just don't forget to send it me." I sighed out.

"HOW DOES KENMA GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ME!?!?!" Yamamoto yelled.

Kenma started to moved around. He unconsciously wrap his arm around my legs and made him more comfortable. I gave Yamamoto one of my stink eyes and he sat down, scared. As he should.

I just let Kenma lay on me and then my phone made a 'ping' sound. I looked at the notification and saw Kuroo sent the picture. I saved it and made it my wallpaper.

Then I looked at the time and saw it was 11:43 p.m. I should probably head home, before somebody try to kidnap me again.

"Guys it late and I think I should start heading home." I said and started to slowly unwrap Kenma, trying not to wake him up.

Kuroo stood up, "I'll walk you home Chibi-Chan." He said.

"Ok." I got up and grabbed my backpack. Then I walked over to Kuroo. "Bye, see you guys tomorrow." I waved at everyone. They waved back and yelled out byes.

Me and Kuroo walked out the door and started to walk towards my apartment. I'm guessing it would be a 8-10 minute walk. I had then got an idea

"Hey Kuroo~" I said, getting his attention.

"Yeah?" He asked looking down at me.

"My legs hurtttt~" I whined.

"What you want me to do? Put you on my back?" He said sarcastically.

I smirked and he sighed, already knowing what I was wanting. He stopped and got on one knee. I jump on his back, then he got up and started to walk some more. I buried my face in his neck. I thought back to what happened at lunch and decided to ask Kuroo what him and Kenma were talking about.

"Hey Kuroo, I got a question." I said.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Remember lunch..?"

"Yeah, what about it?" He asked back.

"What were you and Kenma really taking about?" I finally asked.

He sighed, "Well Kenma..." he started.

"Kenma what? Like damn nigga. You can't just start to spill some tea and then stop." I said hitting him on the head.

"Oww, stop before I drop you." He said and then readjusted me on his back.

"Then just tell meeeeeee." I begged.

"Well I... told Kenma... that I have... a crush on somebody." He said.

I was quiet for a few seconds and then started to yelled with excitement. And then I started to see my apartment. He walked all the way to the door and started to walk away, before he did I decided to ask him...

"Who is it and do I know them!? If I don't know them, you gotta show me a picture!!"

He was quiet for a second and then gave me a smirk. He came up close to me and whispered seductively in my ear...

"You~" and then he kissed my on the cheek.

"Bye Y/n. See you at school tomorrow." He said with a regular smile and walked away.

I was left standing there shook. I was trying to process what he said, but my mind run at the speed of a Dell computer. I just walked in the apartment and got ready for bed, confused.

Kuroo POV (wasn't ready for that)

'Should I have told her the truth...? Nah Kenma wouldn't want that. Plus~ this way I can make him confess out of jealousy... Yeah that's gonna be the plan.' I thought to myself, while walking back to Yamamoto's house.

When I walked in, everybody was telling Kenma what happened. He was looking the other way, trying not to blush.

"Calm down guys. Let's watch a movie, before the rest of us have to go home." I said, getting them to leave Kenma alone. I wonder how he's gonna react after he finds out what just happened. Especially since I figured out his feeling at lunch.

Flashback to lunch

"So you spent a lot of time with Y/n.." I said to Kenma.

"Yeah and.." he said, trying to sound uninterested, but I could read him like a book.

"Stop trying to hide it. I know you like." I said.

He sighed, "fine, I like her."

"So... when are you going to confess?" I asked.

"Shut up. She just got back, I'm not gonna confess anything." He said.

"Then how are you guys gonna get married?"

"I'm not trying to get with anyone. Now shut up."

Then Y/n came up from behind the tree we were sitting at, scaring the hell out of both of us. "Who was trying to get with who?" She asked, with a laughed.

"Sorry, but that's classified." I said with a smirk, while Kenma stayed focused on his game.

"Whatever." She said back, rolling my eyes and sat in between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short, but I'm just gonna end it here. Anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES ❤️✨