Chapter 20

"Is that your natural hair? And can I touch it?" I asked.

"Who knows? Maybe it is, maybe it's not. And sure go ahead." He said and squatted, so I could touch his hair.

"Damn. It's so soft." I said running fingers through it.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot what I was doing." I said taking my hand out of Bokuto hair. "Do you know where Kenma is?"

"I think he's with Hinata and some others in our team's room." Kuroo said.

"Kk thanks." I said and walked off with a wave.

Kuroo POV

"Bro who is that!?" Bokuto asked.

"That's our manager, my childhood best friend, and Kenma's future girlfriend." I said.

"Well she looking like my future girlfriend."

I let out a long sigh, ignoring Bokuto.

"What's wrong?" Akaashi asked.

"Waiting for them to get together is so painful to watch. I tried making Kenma jealous, so he would confess but that didn't work." I said.

"Well, all we really can do is wait." Akaashi said.

I groaned, "Fine."

Your POV

I walked back to the room that our team claimed earlier. I saw Kenma sitting in a corner with the ginger from earlier and Inuoka. I walked over and sat with them.

"Hey, I was looking for you." I said, pouting.

"I ate outside. Didn't feel like being around everyone." Kenma said.

I sighed, "Hey Kenma, who's this?" The ginger asked pointing at me.

"Oh yeah. I'm Y/N L/N, Nekoma's manager and Kenma's girl bestie." I said hold up a peace sign because I'm extra. "I saw that spike you did earlier with the tall dude. I could never." I laughed a little.

"I'm Hinata Shoyo, I'm on Karasuno's team." He said with a laugh. "Now that think about it, you seem familiar..." he started to tap his chin.

"Y/n is a model and she's recently been on a sports magazine with that Oikawa setter." Inuoka said.

"Oh yeahhh. Our team was reading that magazine a couple days after it was released." Hinata said.

"Oikawa gets on my nerves because he was all over Y/n. He even asked her out, but he's good at video games so I guess he's ok." Kenma said.

I laughed a little at his comment, "Kenma you sound a little jealous. Plus that didn't really sound like a confession to me." I said.

"Why would I be jealous. You would reject him anyways." He mumbled.

"I probably would." I said with a smile.

"Wow really. Y/n~Chan, your one of the only girls that don't think Oikawa is handsome or cool." Hinata said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Well I didn't say that. Yeah Oikawa is really fine, but I kinda like somebody else." I said causing all of them to look at me. Kenma even slightly dropped his PSP.

I heard a gasp behind me and then somebody tackled me. I looked up and saw Noya.

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME??? SO WHEN'S THE WEDDING??" Noya asked.

"Noya get off of me. For someone so short, you weigh so much." I said pushing him off me.

"And to think I'll have a melanin Queen as my bride. Catch me before I fall." Noya said and fake fainted.

"Noya I don't have a crush on you." I said with a sigh.

"Wait... THEN IS IT ME?!?" Tanaka yelled, pointing at myself.

"Bruh no... wait why are you guys even in here?" I asked.

"Daichi told us to get Hinata, but then heard the tea. So spill." Noya said sitting in our circle with Tanaka.

I hesitated and slightly looked over to Kenma. We made brief eye contact and then I got an idea.

"How about you guys try to guess who I like. They're here at camp right now. If you can figure out, then I'll buy you ice cream and ask them out." I said.

"Deal." Hinata said.

"BET!!" Tanaka and Noya yelled.

"Sure." Inuoka said.

"I guess." Kenma mumbled with a kinda sad expression.

"Great!! You guys have until the end of the week." I said standing up.

"Where are you going, Y/n~Chan?" Hinata asked.

"I'm finna go to sleep and weren't those two sent to get you. I think you guys should head back before Daichi gets mad." I said stretching and walking over to my corner.

"Oh yeah, let's go." Tanaka said and the three of them headed out.

I sat in my corner and pulled out my phone, sending Maya and my mom a quick text, to let them know I'm still alive and stuff.

Kenma came over with his stuff after a few minutes. He set up a spot next to me. I didn't mind though.

"Wanna play a few rounds of Among us?" He asked.

"Wait we wanna play too." The first years came over.

"Bet, but if you kill me I'll politely kill you in your sleep." I said with a smile.

"Politely...?" Kenma asked.

"Duh, I don't wanna be rude." I said rolling my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you've chosen death." I said.

They all avoid eye contact with me.

"Ight so... which one of you niggas is the imposter?" I asked.

"What does nigga mean?" Lev asked causing the whole room to go quiet, even the boys who weren't near us.

I made a "I know you damn well didn't just say that" face.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Lev... you not allowed to say that." I finally said in a calm voice.

"Why not?"

"Because it's a term that only the black race can use." I sighed.

"Ohhhhh." He said

"I thought she was gonna kill him." Kenma whispered.

"Same." Kuroo said.

"She should've." Yaku said.

"But anyways back on topic... WHICH ONE OF YOU BOB THE BUILDER, ROACH FACE, LONG TURKEY NECK, LOOK LIKE THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT LIL' BOYS KILLED ME!!! I just wanna talk." I whispered yelled.

So hey guys. As you can tell some drama is gonna happen. You have 5 boys trying to figure out who you like and ones week to do it. If they find out you like Kenma, you have to confess and buy them ice cream. If they don't you'll probably never confess. Comment and vote bye loves❤️✨

 Comment and vote bye loves❤️✨

Here's a present 🎁