Chapter 32

Your POV

We were all on the floor talking, while Lev and Gon were taking showers. I decided to start the game of truth or dare. We would go around in a circle and each person would be asked truth or dare by the person on their left side.

So everyone got in a circle and put the pizza and sodas in the middle. I sat in between Kenma and Iwaizumi. When everyone was in a spot Gon and Lev came out. Kuroo had explained what we were doing.

I picked up a slice of pizza and started to eat, as the last game of the night started. Yamamoto, who was on the other side of Kenma, asked him truth or dare.

"Truth." He said with a half bored tone.

"Have you and Y/n done the deed?" Yamamoto asked.

Kenma blushed and I choked on pizza. "Ummm... next question." I said.

"I'm not answering that." Kenma mumbled.

"I would take that as a maybe." Kai said.

"Ok Y/n~Chan, get someeee." Oikawa hyped me up.

"Shut up." I said ,with a glare.

"Yes ma'am." He said and sipped some of his soda.

"Anyways, it's Kenma turn." Inuoka said.

"Truth or dare Y/n?" Kenma asked me.

"Dare." I said, hoping he wouldn't give me anything too crazy.

He got close to my ear and covered his mouth from the other boys. "I dare you to kiss me in front of everybody." He whispered.

I smiled and turned to him, giving him a long and passionate kiss. The boys were clapping and out the corner of my eye, Kuroo was glaring.

"Wait, what was the dare?" Yaku asked.

"Don't worry about it." Kenma answered.

I laughed and turned to my right side. "Iwaizumi, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." He said.

"Awww, why not pick dare?" I whined.

"You gonna do something crazy." He argued.

"Scary ass." I start to pout.

"Fine, I pick dare."

"Yayyyyy, ok ok. I dare you to..." I started and then whispered in his ear.

"WHAT!! OH HELL NAH!! This is the reason I didn't wanna pick dare." Iwaizumi yelled.

"Quite being a baby and go do it." I said and then pushed him up.

After he walked out the room, all the boys turned to me.

"What are you gonna make him do?" Oikawa asked.

"Is it embarrassing?" Kuroo asked.

"Tell us Y/n." Inuoka begged.

"Ok, ok." I said. "Let's just say I have a maid outfit that's too big for me." I laughed.

A few minutes later Iwaizumi came back out. Everybody got quiet and looked at him. He blushed in embarrassment and I started to laugh.

"You look so pretty." I said.

(This what he wearing)

"Ight now I'm going to change." Iwa tried to leave the room.

"Hold him down!!" I commanded. Then Killua and Yamamoto tackled him.

"You have stay dressed, until the game ends." I said, with an innocent smile.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh." Iwaizumi groaned and got back in his spot.

The game continued around and then it eventually got to Kuroo, who was the last person. Sitting on his right was Yamamoto and on his left was Shibayama.

"Ok Kuroo, you ready?" Shibayama asked.

"Yep." Kuroo answered.

"Truth or dare?" Shibayama asked again.

"Give me a truth." He said.

"Ummm... ok. Do you like any one in this room?"

"Maybe." Kuroo answered.

Everybody expect me, Killua, Kenma, and Gon gasped. They boys then started to figure out who it is.

While they did that me and the other three boys shared looks with each other. I then looked over to Kuroo. He looked at me with a calm smirk. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"It's not important right now." Kuroo said.

"But I want to know." Oikawa begged.

"Don't worry, you'll find out after we start dating." Kuroo said confidently, making me raise my eyebrow.

"Mhm... anyways, we need to go to bed. Oh and Iwa, you can change now." I said standing up.

"Awwwww," all the boys whined at me.

"Bruh, shut up and clean this mess up before I throw a shoe at your heads." I said, pointing to the empty pizza boxes and soda bottles.

"Fineeeee." Lev said.

"Ok, ok." Kai said

"Y/n~Chan is scary when's she like this." Oikawa said.

"I can hear you." I said.

"Good... maybe you'll calm down." Lev mumbled.

"Like you really woke up and chose violence." Oikawa added.

"I'm this close to hitting you." I said and putting up my fingers together to show him.

"But your fingers are touching." Yaku said.

"Exactly." I grabbed one of my slides that were on the floor and threw it at Oikawa, getting a perfect head shot.

"Who chose violence now."

"You still did." He said rubbing his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second POV

You were getting ready to go to bed. You were helping the boys set up their rooms. Then you remembered the melatonin gummies.

"Can somebody pass out the gummies!?" You asked.

"I will." Someone answered.

If only you had just did it yourself...

Hey, now imma head out before y'all kill me. Also does anyone wanna mail me Haikyuu, HxH, or Mha stickers to decorate my clear case?? Comment and vote BYE LOVE✨❤️