Chapter 10

I turned to him with my mouth open. He smirked at me and looked back to the tv. I went up close to his ear and whispered...

"Why eat food when you can have me?"

He pushed my face away, blushing and laughed. I giggled and started to watch the movie too.

As the movie was finishing there was a knock at the door. I stood up and walked over to my wallet.

"Kenma get the door." I said.

Kenma went to the door, while Kuroo and Maya were looking confused.

"Who dat?" Maya asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said and walked over to the door.

Kenma grabbed the bag and I handed the dude the money, paying for both of us. Kenma sat back down in his spot, taking out the food he ordered. I walked over and sat next to him, grabbing my food.

"I KNOW DAMN WELL YALL DIDN'T ORDER FOOD WITHOUT US!!!" Maya yelled.

I laughed, "I was just getting me something, but Kenma just had to grab my phone."

"You know what, fuck this." Maya stood up, "Kuroo grab a jacket, we finna get something." Kuroo sighed and stood up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once him and Maya left, me and Kenma ate the rest of the food. I cleaned up the mess and he threw everything away. We went into my room, so he could check out my pc.

Kenma sat in my gaming chair, that I had for some reason, and started playing. I went and jump on my bed and put my tv on Musi. I put on XXX and Billie Eilish playlist.

I layed back on my pillow and went on Insta. I found Iwaizumi's account and decided to text him. We were talking for a while and then he asked for my number. We played iMessage games for a while and then he said he had to go. I got bored and decided to go on TikTok. I watched different people act stupid for about 15 min before I heard a noise.

"OOF!!"

I slowly turned my head towards Kenma.

"Is you really over there playing Roblox?"

It went silent...

"Maybe..."

Silence

"Ahahahahaha, broooo me tooo. Let me join you." I said and walked over to him.

I pulled Roblox up on my phone and started to play with Kenma. (No, not that way you dirty minded kids) I layed back down in my bed as we started to play Jail Break and Murder Mystery. (I haven't played in a while, I think that's what it's called)

I felt myself drifting to sleep, so I put my phone on charge and got under my covers.

"Hey gamer boi, I'm finna go to sleep. Don't stay up late." I warned.

"Mhm." He hummed in response.

I turned on my side and flipped my pillow to the cold side. And eventually I drifted to sleep.

Kenma's POV

I turned from the computer and looked over at Y/N. She changed a lot since we were kids. I've thought she was pretty, but now she's...

She's just a friend. My best friend actually. I watched as her figure moved up and down slowly as she breathed. It was satisfying to watch.

I turned back around and played a little more before I heard a ding noise. I looked behind me again and saw Y/N phone lightened up.

'Should I look? No that's her phone... but she won't really care.' I thought to myself. I looked at her and sighed.

I got up and walked to her phone. I saw the contact as Play Boi🥱. 'Who is this..? And why is he texting so late.' I thought.

I unlocked her phone since her password is a combination of me and Kuroo's birthday. I went to the messages and read the text. I wasn't really planing on responding, but I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Play boi🥱:
Hey cutie~
Your probably sleeping
But for our date tomorrow
Let's me at the park where we had
Our photo shoot

Me (but actually Kenma):
Sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the phone for a while and put it back the way I found it. I groaned thinking about how she got a date in the 3 days she been here.

I decided to just leave it alone and go to sleep. I logged out of my Roblox and turn of all the stuff I was playing on. I didn't feel like sleeping on the floor, so I got in the bed. I didn't wanna make Y/N uncomfortable or awkward, so I keep a distance. I started to fall asleep and blocked out any other noise.

Your POV

I woke with an arm around me and an alarm going off in my ear. I turned and see Kenma in my bed next to me. I don't care about it too much since it happened before, so I decided to just get up.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Oikawa... that I responded to? I look back over to the sleeping Kenma and shake my head.

"Noisy lil' boy." I said to myself.

I walked to the bathroom and started to get ready for my day. I took a shower and washed my face. When I got out and dried off I had a nice looking glow. I posed in mirror and then laughed at myself for acting stupid.

I walked back in my room with a towel wrapped around me. I was kinda surprised to see...

Hey guys!! I'm back again. How are you guys? This story is doing better than I thought. I'm so happy. Comment and vote BYE LOVES ❤️✨