Chapter 22

Training camp was over and now everyone is saying their goodbyes before we leave. I said goodbye to Bokuto and Akaashi first. Then I said goodbyes to Karasuno, well the ones that I met.

I got on the bus and was about to sit next to Lev, but Yaku rushed in front of me. I gave him a look with my eyebrow raised. He pointed behind me.

I turned and saw Kenma on his psp sitting in a row by himself. I sighed and walked over to him. I walked over him and took the window seat on his left. (I hope that makes sense)

I was really tired. I had stayed up with the other managers and coaches to clean up and plan events for the future, so our teams are gonna be booked. And to top it off, I had to get up early to make breakfast and pack my stuff.

I wanted to go to sleep, so I leaned on the window. My braids kind of made it uncomfortable and I guess Kenma noticed.

"You know you can lay on me if you want Kitten." Kenma offered.

"Awww my baby is so sweet." I said.

He blushed and rolled his eyes. I laid my head on his shoulder. (Put your head on my shoulder~ Squeeze me oh so tight~ baby~ Ight imma stop now)

I fell asleep because a bitch needs her beauty sleep. Kenma was more comfortable than the window, so that made it easier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a tap on my face and open my eyes. I saw Kenma with a slight smile on his face. I turned and looked out the window.

"We're here?" I asked.

He nodded and I stood up. I grabbed my bag and got off the bus behind the other boys.

Once I got off, I stretched and took out my phone. I sent Maya a text letting her know I would be home soon. She said that she was out, but would meet me to the house with food.

I looked back up and saw that some of the boys already starting heading home, so I started to head home too. I walked down the street before I started to hear someone behind me.

I turned around and saw Kenma walking behind me. His head down looking at his phone. He looked up at me and stopped walking.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"My parents aren't gonna be home for a couple of days." He said.

"That's doesn't answer my question." I said back.

"Wanna spend the night?" He asked with a blush.

"Ohhhh what we gonna be doing at your house?" I asked with a smirk, while walking up to him and putting my arms around his neck.

He looked away from me. "Nevermind." He said and turned around.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'm playing Bae." I said laughing causing him to blush again. "Come on. Let's go pack me another bag." I said dragging him to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. I walked inside with Kenma behind me. He walked over and sat on the couch, while I walked down the hall to Amaya room.

"HEY BESTIE IM HOME~" I sung.

"Best friend you back~" she said and gave me a hug. She pulled away and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me you kissed Kenma in front of everybody? Y'all dating yet? Gurl answer my questions. I need the tea." She asked shaking me back and forth. I laughed and started to walk to my room.

"Girl calm down and help me." I said grabbing a duffel bag.

"Where you going Pooh?" She asked.

"To my boyfriend house for a few days." I answered.

"So y'all are dating." She gasped and I nodded.

"My bestie got a boyfriend~ my bestie got a boyfriend~" she started to sing.

"Wait let me pack your clothes. Just sit in the front room and wait hun." She said pushing me out my room.

"I- wait what-" I was cut off by the door slamming in my face.

I walked into the living room and sat next to Kenma. I sighed and then layed my head on his lap.

"I heard what happened. I never noticed how loud she was before." He said.

"I think black people are just loud in general." I said and we both laughed.

He started to run his fingers through my braids and I closed my eyes. I started to drift off to sleep again, but then heard a bang. I lift my head and saw Maya on the floor with my bag.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"She tripped over her foot." Kenma answered.

"Dumb, dumb as hell." I said.

She stood up and gave me the bag. "Have fun y'all." She said and walked back to her room.

"Bye bestie!" I yelled.

Kenma got off the couch and out the door. I followed him, locking the door behind me and walking beside him.

I felt the breeze on my face. I looked over to Kenma and saw that he put his phone away.

"Aww you put your psp away for me." I teased.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder slightly, before we came to a stop at a house that looked familiar.

"It's looks the same, like back when we was small." I said.

"Yeah, after you left we didn't change much. I just added more gaming stuff to my room." He said opening the door.

"I wonder if your momma remembers me?" I asked.

"Probably, I told her you were back. She wants to see you, but that's another story." Kenma answered.

"Mhm, child anyways I'm gonna take a shower. Is the bathroom in the same place?" I asked.

"No, it's outside." Kenma answered being sarcastic.

"Oh so you got jokes. Keep that same energy." I said and took my bag to the bathroom with me. He laughed and walked to where his room was.

Hey guys, I posted a question on my post line. I asked who is a Haikyuu character, you only see as a brother. Comment here or there please. It's for my next story. BYE LOVES❤️✨