Chapter 15

I ended up hearing them say...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up. She just got back, I'm not gonna confess anything."

"Then how are you guys gonna get married?"

"I'm not trying to get with anyone. Now shut up."

I walked in front of them from behind the tree. "Who was trying to get with who?" I asked.

I both jump because I scared them, but then they calmed down. I laughed a little and then waited for an answer with my hand on my hip.

"Sorry, but that's classified." Kuroo said with a smirk, while Kenma stayed focused on his game.

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes and sitting in between them.

I took out my food, which was some meat buns, along with a soda. I ate at a regular pace this time.

"So what was America like?" Kuroo asked.

I drunk some of my soda and turned my head towards him. "It wasn't all that. I started off like a normal girl and then I became a model."

"So how is that supposed to work?" He asked another question.

"I travel with you guys to all your games and model sportswear in the gym once the game is over." I answered.

"But you'll still out manger, right?"

"Of course. And that's lowkey the best part. I bet y'all feel so lucky to be in my presence." I said and grabbed my last meat bun.

"Sure, I'll let you believe that Chibi-Chan." Kuroo said and ate the meat bun from hand.

"I- you fucking bit-" Kenma covered my mouth.

"We don't cuss here." He said.

"Whenever you lost at the arcade you said a lot of curse words." I said crossing my arms.

"And..."

"So child anyways... let me tell y'all what happened on my way over here." I said and told them the whole story that went down.

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~

It was the end of the day now and I just changed into my red sweatsuit. I left my bag in the changing room and went into the gym. First thing I saw when I walked in was a few of boys stretching and talking. Then Lev looked up and saw me. He waved me over to where he was.

I talked with him and Yaku, until everyone else came in. I knew all my jobs that I had to do, since I went around last week, when I came last time.

I filled up water bottles and set them down on the benches. Then I grabbed an extra notebook and watched each player carefully. Yes with the time I had, I watched different volleyball matches.

I took notes on their strong points and weaker points. Like Kuroo is really good at things like blocks and is able to pull it off successfully each time. Or lev who is really bad at receiving, but is slowly getting better at spikes.

Once the break started, I handed out water to everyone along with a small towel for any sweat. I talked to the first years and asked who's one of their favorite rivals. Most of them picked a team called Karasuno. I didn't know who that is, but I can't wait.

Practice continued on and I helped out by picking up balls and helping pass to Kenma, so he could set to lev. Just to mess with Lev, I made him do 5 push-ups every time he missed the ball. It made Kenma laugh a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It basically went on with me helping every now and then. When it was over, coach called everyone together where he was sitting on the benches. I had handed out more water bottles and stood behind him.

"Your all doing very well. Keep working on your weaknesses as well as strengths." The boys nodded their head in acknowledgement. "A little while before Y/n came there was a training camp scheduled. It will happen in exactly two week. 7 days and 6 nights."

Coach handed me some papers and told me to pass them out to the boys. "Y/n is coming around with the permission forms. Make sure your guardian and teachers sign. For you Y/n, just get your teachers to sign." I nodded my head and passed the paper out.

I finished passing out the paper and looked down at my own. "Ok I'm done with all my announcements." Coach said with a sigh. I looked back up and noticed all the boys looking at me. I jumped a little cause they was lowkey looking creepy. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I said pulling out a mirror.

"No, we're waiting for your feedback." Kuroo said. I made an "ohhhh" face. I took out my notebook and read out my notes. I started with each person weakness and told them how I think they could make up for it.

When I was done, Kuroo made they boys get in a huddle and started talking about... blood flow and oxygen? I just stood there looking stupid before they broke away and started to clean up the gym. After we got done we went to go get changed.

I went back to changing room and grabbed my uniform. I changed back and put my sweats in the mini gym locker, so I didn't have to carry it back home. I walked out and met up with all the boys waiting outside the building.

"Aren't you guys gonna go home now?" I asked. They all looked back to me. "We were waiting for you." Kenma said. "Oh... why?" I asked again.

"Well since your new and this is your second time spending time with us, we thought we should all hang out." Lev answered. "On a Monday..?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

"You ask a lot of questions. We're gonna get ice cream and then go to Yamamoto's house." Kuroo said. "Ok, let me text maya real quick." I said pulling out my phone to let her know. "She said she was at a new friend's house too, so I'm good. Let's go."

They nodded and we started walking to an ice cream place...

Your bonding with the team. As you should. Anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES ✨❤️