Chapter 23

Your POV

I got out the shower and went through my bag to find some sleeping clothes to put on. I found a long sleeve, black and pink Barbie onesie. I looked through the rest of the bag and saw that Amaya packed most of my new clothes. I was gonna be dressing cute.

I looked back in the bag and saw a note that Amaya wrote

I looked back in the bag and saw a note that Amaya wrote. It said:

Hey bestie

I love you. I packed enough clothes that'll last you fives days and your school uniform. Have fun with your boo and don't do anything without protection. Jk jk.... unless. Xoxo ;)

Love you

I sighed and put the note back. I love her, but she lowkey be doing to much. I looked in the mirror and saw that the shorts were kinda short, but I guess it's ok.

I shook my head and grabbed my bag. I walked out the bathroom and into Kenma's room. I set it down in a cleans crawled on his bed. He was at his computer, playing on his psp, but had a headset on. I'm guessing he probably didn't hear me come in.

I got my phone out and started to take selfie's and post them on Instagram. I was getting hungry though, so I order some food for the both of us and went to his kitchen. I needed a snack, while I wait.

I saw some honey buns, so I grabbed two. (Idk if they have honey buns in Japan) I walked back to Kenma's room and closed his door. I set a honey bun down in front of him. He paused his game and looked up at me.

"Wait, stay just like that." I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

(Yes I realized this is future Kenma, but dilligaf)

"Omg my boyfriend is so fine." I said and posted the picture on my story.

Kenma set his game down and opened his honey bun. I opened mines too and sat back on the bed.

"I order some food by the way. Ion know if you hungry, but it should be here soon." I said, eating my honey bun.

"Hmmmm," he pulled his headphones down, "I think I remember you saying 'why eat food when I could eat you?'" He said. (Back in chapter 10)

I forgot I said that. A small smile came to my face. I finished my honey bun, looking everywhere except for him. I heard him get up and walk over to the bed. He pushed me back a little to where he was above me and I was laying on my back.

"Since when did you get so confident?" I asked.

"Your mines and I'm yours. Why not be confident?" He asked back with a smirk.

"So what are you gonna do now?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How about you relax and find out." He said behind he kissed me.

I kissed him back. He licked my lip, trying to slip his tongue in my mouth. I didn't let him just to see what he would do. He rubbed his hand on my thigh and then gave it a smack.

I gasp and he slip his tongue inside. We fought for dominance, but he easily won. After a minute or two he pulled back and we both caught our breath. Then he started to kiss around on my neck.

I moaned after he eventually found my sweet spot and leaned my head to the side, giving him better access. I could feel him leave at least three hickeys on my neck, but didn't care.

He smirked down at me and let out a little laugh. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Fix yourself up, I didn't get to do anything yet." He said, walking out the room.

I was still trying to process what just happened. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I let out sigh out of relaxation.

When I came out I saw Kenma sitting on the floor, taking the food out of the bags. We were eating tacos and slushes. He had his laptop on the floor and The Promised Neverland was playing.

He looked up to me and gave a small smile. I sat on the floor next to him and laid out. I unwrapped a taco and started to eat because ya girl stay hungry.

I really wanted to post the lemon for y'all, but I don't want my story to get taken down. The struggle is fucking real. Comment and vote. BYE LOVES❤️✨