Chapter 16

The video has nothing to do with the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way to the ice cream place I walked in the back of the group, in between Kenma and Kuroo. The boys were arguing about some secret underground arcade and rather it's real or not. Then one of them turned to me.

"What do you think Y/n?" Inuoka asked me.

"About the what..?" I played confused.

"The secret underground arcade, duh." Lev answered.

"I heard a couple of people talking about it on my way to practice." Teshiro added.

"Yeah and I'm gonna go look for it tomorrow." Lev said proudly.

"It's probably not real. And even if it is chances are your over-hyping it out. " I lied through my teeth and shot Kenma a look.

"If it is real it's probably some run down place with broken machines that eats people's money." Kenma added, getting the hint.

I looked at Lev and he didn't even seem effected by what we said. "Well I'm still gonna look for it and when I do I'll show you." He says proudly.

"Good luck." I said.

"Kenma you wanna help me?" Lev asked.

"No." Kenma said.

Lev whined all the way to the ice cream place, while I talk to some of the others. I feel like they're warming up to me.

We finally made it to the ice cream parlor. I started to head to the ordering window, but Yaku stopped me.

"What?" I asked.

"Yamamoto is paying for us." He said.

"Ohhhh, ok I want (ice cream flavor)." I said and then walked over to a table. I went on one side while the boys sat across me.

I sat down and pulled out my phone. A couple of minutes later the boys came back with my ice cream. We ate, talked, and joked. It was a nice moment. I stood up and turn around. I brought out my phone and took a selfie.

I caught Yaku hitting Lev, Kenma and Kuroo were looking down on Kenma's psp, and the rest were posing. I laughed and posted it on my Insta. I finished my ice cream and decided to go through my phone some more.

About 15 min later everyone got done and we started to head to Yamamoto's house. I was walking in the middle of the group next to Kenma playing Among Us.

'The sun isn't set yet, but it looked like it was getting ready. By the time we get to Yamamoto's, it should be down.' I thought to myself, while doing a task.

"Hey Y/n~channn." Someone said.

I stopped walking, looked up and sighed, but then I remembered I was playing a game. I was killed while standing in Med Bay and died. I looked back up at him with my meanest look.

"Nigga look at what yo dumb ass did." I said, hitting on the head.

"Owwwww, that hurt more than when Iwa does it." Oikawa said rubbing his head. I heard laughing, so I looked on his side.

I gave a nice smile and gave Iwaizumi a side hug. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We were heading home and the crappykawa ran off, and I chased him here." Iwa sighed.

"Your such a pain." I said to Oikawa.

He crossed his arms and pouted, "I just wanted to say hi to my girl best friend."

"Where is she?" I asked looking around. I knew he was really talking about me though.

"Y/n~Chan your so mean." He said.

"Am I? Why should I be your girl best friend?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Your the only girl that doesn't obsess with him." Iwa answered.

"Yep." Oikawa added.

"Fine." I sighed. Then I remembered that I was following everyone to Yamamoto's house. I looked back to the group and they were almost down the street.

"Damn," I looked back to them and gave a smile, "I got to go, but I'll text you guys later in the group chat."

They nodded and I took off down the street to catch up with everyone. When I caught up everyone looked back at me. I was breathing heavy trying to catch my breath.

"Y'all all fake. None of y'all waited for me." I said with a fake tear.

They started to panic, but I started to laugh and say I was just teasing. We walking the rest of the way making fun of Lev because why not.

We got to Yamamoto's house and went inside. Everybody took turns changing into more comfortable clothes in the bathroom. I'm glad I brought some extra clothes.

(You can pick which outfit you put on)

When I came out the bathroom the 3 and 2 years were playing a card game, except for Kenma. He was layed out on the couch playing on his psp. The first year were taking turns playing video games on the tv.

I'm guessing that Yamamoto's parents aren't here. I went over to Kenma and lifted his head. I sat down and let him lay down on my lap. I played in his hair while scrolling on my phone. I went on Netflix and decided to finish Death Note. I seen the movie, but I still wanted to watch the anime.

I watched about 4 episodes, before I looked down to see what Kenma was doing. His psp was on his stomach and his face was away from me, with his hair covering his face. I smiled down at him and then I heard a click noise....

Hey guys, I just watch episode 25 of death note and when ____ died, I cried so fucking much. I'm not saying who because I don't wanna spoil it. Anyways I'm ok now. Comment and vote. BYE LOVES ✨❤️