Chapter 19

Once all the busses were parked, people started to get off their buses. I saw Kenma look around and then walk over to a bus. I followed him because I wanted to be nosy.

When we got over there, some of our team was already there. I saw everyone talking to somebody from the team. Then out of nowhere I felt somebody tug on my arm and drag me away. I looked up and see Yamamoto pulling me towards two guys.

"LOOK AT WHAT WE GOT!!" He yelled and then pushed me into a short guy with a blond streak. "A FEMALE MANAGER!! And she's pretty too."

"OMG HE'S RIGHT!!" The bald one yell.

"And she touched me." The short one said, like he was finna faint.

"NOYA LOOK!! SHE GLOWING IN THE SUNLIGHT!!"

"SHE HAS SKIN LIKE HONEY!! AND SMELLS LIKE COCONUT!!"

"Boi if you yell in my ear again, imma shove my foot up yo-" I was cut off.

"Do we have a problem?" The dude that Kuroo was talking to and one with silver hair came over.

"These three are weird." I said.

"I'm sorry we really have to keep these two on a leash." The silver hair said.

I laughed, "I'm Y/n."

"I'm Daichi, this is Sugawara," "You can call me Suga though." "and those two are Nishinoya and Tanaka." He said pointing at them.

"You can call me Noya, the guardian of Karasuno." He said with his hands on his hips.

"How about just Noya?" I said with a hand on my hip.

"Yeah I guess that could work." He said with a blush.

"You aren't use to girls talking to you, are you?" I said with a small laugh.

"Nope." He said looking away.

"Hey Daichi, the coach wanted to ask you something." This grown ass man said.

I had to do a double take. "Wait are you a player?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"I didn't know y'all let grown men play with y'all." I said confused.

Daichi and Suga started to laugh, while the man looked embarrassed.

"What? Did I say something bad?" I asked.

Noya came and whispered in my ear, "He's actually a third year."

"Oop, my bad." I said while him and the other two walked towards their coach.

"So are those all your player? You guys have a small team." I said.

"Well we have two more, but they'll come later." Tanaka said.

I looked around and saw Kenma. He signaled me to come over. I nodded my head.

"Ok I got to go now. Try not to get into trouble you three and I'll see you in a little ." I said with a wave. I walked over to Kenma and then we headed inside.

"What happened to you?" Kenma asked looking at me.

"I just met the world's biggest simps." I said with a sigh.

"Oh you mean those two second years from Karasuno. I probably should've warned you." Kenma said looking at his psp again.

"No shit. Anyways did you talk to the people you wanted to?" I asked.

"No, he's not here yet. You'll probably meet him later."

"Ok, let's head inside and get ready for the announcements. I think once all the teams get settled, we'll start some matches." I said and grabbed Kenma, leading him inside the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the teams were stretching inside the gym and the practices were finna start. I was going back and forth, to fill up water bottles. As the our first practice match started I made sure to take notes on the other team.

We won our first matches and just started our third one. We were against the team Kuroo was excited for. There was this one guy on Fukurōdani with weird hair. Like bruh... never in my life have I seen some hair like this. Dude look like the human version of an owl.

But anyways that's besides the point. There were two sets and we just lost one, so now we're taking a short break. Out of nowhere the main door slammed open and two boys ran in. A short ginger and a tall raven haired boy.

I looked at Kenma, "Is that..?"

"Yeah." He said, wiping his mouth off.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally showed up." Kuroo smirked.

I watched the two go over to there team and get placed in the match. The tall one set the ball and the short one hit it, but it was super quick.

"Damn. Imagine getting hit in the face with that." I whispered, but I think the some of the boys heard me because they started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The matches were almost done, so me and the other managers started to get the food ready. They were really nice and told a little about their team.

Eventually everyone came into the cafeteria to eat. I fixed me a plate and sat down with the rest of the girls. Once I got done eating I looked for Kenma. I didn't see him, so I decided to look for him.

I walked around to the gyms. I looked in one and saw Kuroo and the owl guy. I guess Kuroo must've saw me because he called me in. I sighed and walked inside.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey N/N, meet my bro, Bokuto and Akaashi." Kuroo said.

"HEY HEY HEY!!! I'm Bokuto." He yelled.

"Ohhhhhh I know you. Your one of those top 5 aces. Cool dude." I said.

"YOU KNOW ME?!? BRO SHE KNOWS ME!! IM SO COOL!!!" He yelled again.

"Wow congratulations on being recognized by one person." Akaashi said.

"Your always ruining my fun." Bokuto pouted.

"I love your sarcasm. You have to be my new friend." I said to Akaashi and he smiled.

Kuroo laughed. "Hey can I ask you something?" I said turning towards Bokuto again.

"Whatever you want baby owl!!" He said.

Hey guys, how do y'all feel about pet names? Just a question... anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES ❤️✨