Chapter 25: Bonus

This chapter is longer than normal because why not.

Your POV

The weekend was finally here and I decided to visit Gon and Killua. Kenma was still sleeping because he went to bed at late. I would've woke him up, but I'm letting him get extra sleep.

I took a nice shower, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair. When I got done I looked through my bag and pick out a cute outfit. A white crop top and shorts with blue shoes. (Or something else)

After I got done getting dressed, I picked Kenma out an outfit

After I got done getting dressed, I picked Kenma out an outfit. Then I started to wake him up. He got up and did his routine, while i called my driver.

Kenm came downstairs after a while. He had on a white shirt and some dark gray pants with a red and green jacket. Of course with him being Kenma, he brought a black back pack.

I packed it up with some stuff we might need later. Like our phone chargers, his psp and it's charger, some money, and our wallets.

 Like our phone chargers, his psp and it's charger, some money, and our wallets

I walked over to him, gave him a kiss, and told him to turn around. I put some of his hair in a bun. So now he has a mini bun on the back of his head.

After waiting for a while, we heard a horn outside. My driver was ready for us, so I grabbed my phone and started to head. I got in and told the driver where to go, while waiting for Kenma to lock up his house.

"I'm kinda excited." I said to Kenma.

"Who are we meeting again?" He asked.

"My brothers, Killua and Gon. We're not blood related, but might as well be." I told him.

"How does work?"

"You have a lot of questions." I sighed at him.

He shrugged. "Are we gonna eat breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah, I asked the driver to take us to a breakfast place and then the meet up place." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~