Chapter 12

I just wanna ask can y'all follow my anime TikTok: anime_wifey0112
I made a new account just for anime😅

As I was following Oikawa, I made sure I remembered where I was going, so I could come back. I looked over to Kenma and could tell he was doing the same thing. I guess great minds think alike.

Iwaizumi started to talk to me about something. I liked talking to him because he gives off a safe vibe. In the middle of our conversation I saw Kenma playing on his phone. Oikawa was over his shoulder, looking at what he was playing, giving comments now and then.

Kenma didn't look as annoyed as he would be if it was Kuroo. Like Oikawa's comments were actually helpful. Guess both of them are gamers then.

I go back to the conversation with Iwaizumi. He had started a rant about lazy people. I put on a fake offended face and said I was lazy too. He just rolled his eyes and started to laugh.

I could feel someone staring at me, but ignored it because it's not like I'm finna investigate. Plus I'm surrounded by three other dudes. I'm pretty sure nothing would happen.

After walking and talking to Kawa and Iwa, with Kenma's occasional comments, we finally made it to the under ground arcade. We walked into a cafe and then down a wide hallway. At the end of the hall there were two doors.

One said enter and the other said exit. We went through the enter door. I was blinded by bright neon LED lights. After my eyes adjusted, I looked around.

There were a bunch of Japanese and American games. From dancing to racing to guns games. There was a bar that served soda and juice on the side. At the back there was another bar that served snacks like candy, chips, and cookies.

"Wowww, this place look lit." I said.

Kenma nodded and started to look around more. The games look liked they needed a card swipe thingy. I walked over to Oikawa.

"Where we suppose to get our card things?" I asked.

"Over there." He said and pointed to a row of white and blue machines line up together. We each walked up to one, put some money in and bought a card with coins on it.

The place was big and roomy. It wasn't too crowded, but there were a lot of people. It looked like all the kids and teens there were having fun. I couldn't wait to play a game.

"Hey Kenma, what you wanna play?" I asked.

He pointed to some Mario game. It was two player, so I decided to play with him.

"Let's make a bet." Oikawa suggested.

"What kind of bet?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Who ever ends up with the most points on there card, can make the others buy them whatever they want..."

"Ight that sounds easy-" he cut me off.

"But whoever come in last has to pay for lunch." He added.

"Imma win." Kenma said looking away towards the game.

"We'll see." I said back and walked to the game.

The others followed me over. Kenma got on the player one side, while I was player two. Iwa and Kawa decided to play a racing game that was lined up right next to us. We both swipe our cards and pushed start.

~~~Time skip~~~

We ended up staying at the arcade for about 4 hours. I made sure I played all the games. We walked over to a machine and swipe our cards in. Depending on many points you have, determines what prizes your able to get.

Kenma had the most, which was 1,000,056. I came in second with 956,780. Then Oikawa and Iwaizumi were tied with 700,780. Kenma got a play station gift card with $50 on it. I got two bags of sour patch. Oikawa got a fruit plushie. Iwaizumi got a poster of some kpop group.

We had got some snacks while we were playing, but I was still hungry. We were walking through the entrance at 3:14 p.m. Each of us were looking through our stuff or on their phone. I sighed to get everybody's attention. Ignored. I rolled my eyes and sighed louder.

"Sorry do you need something?" Kenma asked taking off his headphones and gaining the attention of Iwaizumi and Owikawa.

"Nah, I'm fine." I said and looked away. #being-extra

Kenma sighed and rolled his eyes. "If you don't say what you want, your not gonna get it."

"Yeah, that's shittykawa's job." Iwa added.

"Why do you call me such mean things, Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa whined for the 78th time today, while I laughed.

"Anyways... I'm hungry." I casually changed the subject.

"Of course you are." Kenma said and looked off to the side.

"I'll drag you by your blonde ends. Keep playing with me." I said in a sassy ass voice, "Anyways y'all hungry too." I said back in my normal nice voice.

Kenma put his hoodie on to cover his hair and shuddered. Oikawa let out a little laugh that cause him to get hit.

"I know a place where we can get meat buns." Iwaizumi said.

"What's dat?" I asked.

"What's what?" He asked back.

"A meat bun thingy."

Oikawa let out a gasp and covered his mouth, "My poor, uncultured child."

"I- so child anyways."

"Come on," Iwa said, pointing in a direction, "it's this way."

I sighed and looked back at Kenma. He shrugged and off we went to get some food.

Please follow my tiktok. Anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES ❤️✨