Chapter 28

Your POV

Ever since the incident, I've been carefully avoiding Kuroo without causing suspicious behavior to anyone else. Unfortunately uninviting Kuroo to the sleepover would cause suspicion, plus I would have to talk to him. And I'm not doing that.

Right now me, Kenma, Gon, and Killua were all at the store. We had spilt up in two groups. Killua was with Kenma and Gon was with me. I did it like this, I could get the stuff I need for the sleepover faster.

Killua and Kenma we're getting snacks mainly because Killua has a thing for good food and Kenma knows what the boys like. I made sure to give them a $130 budget.

While they were doing that me and Gon were getting facial mask and board games. Mainly because they were on the same side of the store.

We were all in the store for about 30 or 40 minutes getting the stuff we needed, before meeting back up at the front to pay. I looked at the snack they had got, which was mostly candy and chips along with 10 large bottles of soda.

"They're gonna have a fucking sugar rush." I sigh to myself.

"What?" Killua asked.

"Nothing... imma be right back." I walked to the pharmacy side of the store. I had grabbed some melatonin gummies. (Basically fruit gummies that put yo ass to sleep)

I walked back to the guys and put it in the cart. They tried to look at what I got, but I hit them with the cart and said it was an accident.

I payed for the stuff and then we all walked to my apartment with our hands full with bags. Me, Killua and Gon were arguing about who was the best character in Demon Slayer, while Kenma would list a few pros and cons of all our characters.

While I was in the middle of explaining why I feel bad for the demons because of their backstories, Kenma's phone decided to ring 5 times. I looked over at him as he took out his phone.

"Who's texting you so much?" I asked.

"Hmm... it's Kuroo." He answered and started to text back.

"Ohhhhh..." I said.

Third person

You felt Killua and Gon look at me. You slightly motioned for them to stop before Kenma noticed... but he did.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

You all got quiet looking at the sidewalk ahead, not answering Kenma or making eye contact.

"Y/n, why are you guys acting like this..?" He asked you.

When you didn't answer, he walked in front of Gon. Kenma looked him dead in the eye with his cat eyes. Gon couldn't look away even if he wanted to.

All of you know how easily Gon gives in to pressure and with Kenma's stare he was gonna crack really easily.

Gon sighed, "The truth is...."

You tensed up and Killua held his breath.

"Kuroo told Y/n that he was gay and had a crush on you." Gon lied.

Your POV

'That smooth lying little bit-' I thought to myself before Kenma turned to me.

"Hey Kitten, is that true?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I went along with the lie, "it was surprising and kinda made me wanna stay a distance from him." I added.

"Do you want me to talk to hi-" Kenma got cut of by me, Killua, and Gon yelling.

"NO!!"

"I mean.." Killua started

"You shouldn't do that..." Gon said.

"It would make it more awkward..." I added.

He nodded and then turned back around leading the way by to make apartment. Me and the boys let out a sigh of relief and then caught up to him.

Kuroo's POV

I threw my science books across my room and knocked down my dresser. Breaking and ripping up all my stuff out of anger. I was losing my mind.

"She hasn't..." I mumbled.

Crash!! I broke a body mirror.

"She hasn't spoken to me." I said louder.

Bang!! I flipped my desk.

"SINCE LAST WEEK OR THIS WEEK!!" I yelled. "BUT SHE CAN GO SHOPPING WITH KENMA!!"

Thump!! I fell on the floor and crawled in a ball.

"If it wasn't for Kenma she would've let me please her or better yet she could've please me..." I rocked back and forth.

"I didn't wanna do this... but I have to get rid of him." I mumbled again.

I thought on the floor, thinking of different ways to get rid of him. To permanently get rid of him. I would have to kill him.

My own best friend...

Actually... he lost that title when he kissed Y/n in front of everyone. That way I will feel less guilty when I take his life.

I smirked to myself in the broken mirror. I wiped away my frustration tears and thought of a plan.

I'll kill him at the sleepover. Since he stole my girl in front of people, he can die in front of people.

A brutal... ruthless... cold-blooded death at the hands of me.

Hey guys, don't we just love Kuroo? I bet when I check the comments, y'all gonna put so much hate on him. Also who else seen that bloody Bakugo poster on TikTok (iykyk) anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES✨❤️