Chapter 9

Kuroo and Kenma walked in front of the fountain and I held up my phone. Maya told them to turn towards the light. There picture was almost perfect, but... they looked stiff.

"What's wrong with y'all? Do a pose. " I asked.

"Like for real, why y'all look constipated?" Maya added.

Kenma laughed and held up a cute peace sign with a smile. Kuroo just leaned all over him, throwing Kenma off a little and made him stop smiling, looking kinda annoyed. I took the picture and it came out super cute to me.

(Pretend they wearing the clothes I showed last chapter)

When we got done, me and Maya turned to walk off.

"Wait, aren't you two going to take a picture too?" Kuroo asked

"We can't take pictures in the same spot as y'all." Maya answered.

"Yeah, we can find a store and take a mirror pic." I added.

"I'll never understand this stuff." Kuroo sighed.

Kenma patted his back and then started to walk next to me. I noticed that he wasn't playing on his psp. Actually I didn't even see it with him.

"Kenma did you leave your game?" I asked curiously with a smirk.

He nodded, "I didn't wanna be distracted if you said something."

"WHAT!?" Kuroo yelled causing the three of us to look at him.

"You never put your game away when I'm talking to you." He pouted. Kenma shrugged and I laughed.

We walked in to a store and looked around. We decided to spilt up. Kuroo and Kenma went to the boys side while me and Maya stayed on the girls. I picked out a outfit that had shoes to go with it and then saw a really big mirror.

"Maya come here for a sec." I grabbed my phone as she walked over. I held it up to the mirror and we took a cute picture.

 I held it up to the mirror and we took a cute picture

(Pretend y'all wearing the outfits I picked)

We payed for our stuff and waited on the boys. Once everybody was done, we hit a few more stores. It was actually pretty fun. We all told stupid stories, laughed, and recorded cringey videos for their snap.

After we got done we walked out of plaza and called our driver again. He said he was about 10 minutes away. All of us had about two or three bags worth of stuff, so today's trip was pretty successful.

I was leaning on a wall next to Kenma, watching him playing Among Us. He was in the middle of a round when I heard someone call my name.

"Y/N~CHANNNN!!!"

I turned and saw Oikawa waving at me, while walking over with some other dude. I looked at my crew and said be right back. I walked over to Oikawa.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey cutie." He said causing the boy next to him to roll his eyes.

"Cutie?" I asked.

"Yep. Anyways do you still wanna meet up tomorrow?" He asked.

"Sure, but if you yell like you did a few minutes ago I'll beat the crap out you and walk away." I said.

"Wow so mean." He whined. The boy next to him hit Oikawa on the head and turned to me. "Owww Iwa-channn."

"I'm Iwaizumi." He introduced.

"Y/N, nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

"I would come with you tomorrow to keep Oikawa in line, but I think your good." He said.

"No please come. I've known him for like three days and he's already a handful." I sighed.

"Imagine talking about me while I'm standing right here." Oikawa said crossing his arms.

"Imagine making yourself known." I said.

He was about to say something, but then a car horn honked. I looked back and saw my driver.

"Sorry guys I gotta go. See ya later. Look forward to hanging with you iwa-chan." I said and walked away.

I got in the car and the driver started to head in the direction of our apartment.

"Who was that?" Kenma asked me.

"That was her side piece." Maya answered.

"Bitch shut up." I hit her on the head. "That was Oikawa, I model with him. He wanted to hang out tomorrow."

"Just you and him." Kenma asked.

"No his friend is going too." I said. "Why?" I asked.

"No reason." He shook his head and looked to his phone.

My momma didn't raise no dummy. I think he jealous. Me and Kenma have known each other since kids. I was one of the only people he would talk to besides Kuroo. Nothing about him changed, besides the fact that he bleached his hair and plays volleyball.

I decided to leave it alone for now. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He stiffened up and then relaxed. Maya and Kuroo sitting in front of us talking.

I pulled out my phone and went to check on the pictures I posted earlier. Kenma put his head on mine and looked at my phone. The boys picture got 1.2m likes, while me and Maya got 1.1m likes.

"They fake asf." I said.

"Hmm?" Kenma question.

"How y'all get more likes than me?" I whined.

He chuckled lightly and I swear it was the hottest thing ever. Like rail me right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the apartment the boys put their clothes away in their guests rooms. I have a feeling that they'll be over a lot, so might as well let them.

"Y'all staying again or..?" Maya asked.

They looked at each other and shrugged.

"I guess that's a yes. I'm think horror movies and matching outfits."

"You love matching clothes." Kenma mumbled.

Maya got Kuroo and gave him a outfit, while I gave Kenma a outfit. Once the boys got changed. I put on my bonnet along with a sleeping set similar to what Maya had.

I went to Hulu and went to Annabelle. Half way through the movie, I started to get hungry. I grabbed my phone and order food on a website. I didn't think nobody noticed, until Kenma grabbed my phone. I was just getting me something, but he added on some food for him too.

I turned to him with my mouth open. He smirked at me and looked back to the tv. I went up close to his ear and whispered...

Not a cliffhanger, but kinda is. Comment and vote BYE LOVES❤️✨