Chapter 30

Third person

You held a bag of flour in your hands, while the boys leading the way held buckets of water balloons.

You were following Yamamoto, Yaku, and Iwaizumi to the skate park with the rest of the boys behind you. The boys behind you either had water balloons or flour.

Oikawa came up with the throwing water balloons at them and then Kenma added flour because why not.

Killua and Gon headed the store and bought the stuff. When they came back you all filled up water balloons and put them in buckets.

When you all got to the skate park, you would stay in the shadows. The people holding water balloons would throw them. As water balloons were thrown, people with flour would grab a hand full and throw it. It was the perfect prank. Yes, it was cliché and simple, but it was a good idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were almost to the park. You and Kenma were walking side by side. He was one of the boys holding water balloons. You looked over to Kenma. He looked bored, but had a slight smirk on his face.

"What you thinkin about bae?" You asked.

"How they'll react." He answered.

"You must be really mad at them." You said, sighing.

"You would be too if they made you run around a block for your stuff after a tiring day of practice. Even though I was tired I wanted to strangle them to death with my cold bare hands." Kenma ranted.

"Dang, last time Kenma acted like this was at nationals." Yamamoto said, laughing.

"Oh yeah, I remember that." Kai agreed, letting out a laugh too.

"Y'all see that light? Is that the place?" You asked looking up ahead.

"Yep," Yaku said, "remember to stay in the shadows so we don't get caught." You all nodded and went to different part of park, not letting the street lights catch you.

All you could hear was skateboards hitting or rolling on the concrete ground, along with some music by Mother Mother or Sir Chloe. There was at least 10-15 people skating around and you had enough stuff to hit all of them at least three times.

You and Kenma hid in bush and waited for a text from the group chat. You waited and watched the skaters, while Kenma checked his phone for the Ok.

After everyone was in position, Kenma's and your phone let off a ding noise. You both looked at each other and grabbed a water balloon from his bucket.

Next thing you knew a bunch of water balloons were being fired at the skater. After you threw three you grabbed the bag of flour and ran out of the bush.

You and the other boys that had flour started to throw it at the skaters, with the water making it stick to their clothing and skin. Once your flour bag was empty, you ran back to Kenma.

Once you were done, Kenma texted the group chat a hand emoji. That was code for time to go. Then you and Kenma took off, down the street with the other boys close behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of you were laughing and out of breath when they can in and crashed on your floor.

"I wished someone could've recorded that." Lev said, taking deep breaths.

"I did after I ran out of water balloons." Oikawa said, holding out his phone.

"Oh hell nah." I said and snatched it. "Rule #1 no evidence is to be left behind." You said and deleted the video.

"Awwwww, your no fun." He whined.

"And your hard to look at, but you don't see me crying about it." You said. Everyone started laughing and looked at what was next on the list.

"Ok so next to do is board games, so y'all can calm down. And can y'all be chill with this because some of y'all be aggressive with games." You said looking at Yamamoto and Lev.

They looked the other way and avoided eye contact. You grabbed the board games and let the boys pick which ones they wanted to play. You ended up playing Monopoly with Yamamoto, Kenma, and Iwaizumi...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never.

Again.

Will you play with them.

That was the most chaotic game you've ever taken a part of. You and Kenma thought it would be a good idea to secretly work together. And three words: Yamamoto was pissed.

Anyways, moving past that traumatizing experience. You decided to move on to the next activity. Which was a lip syncing contest.

"Ight, so umm... I'm sorry y'all, I gotta recover from that game real quick." I said.

"I wasn't that bad." Yamamoto said causing me, Kenma, and Iwaizumi to give a 'wtf' look. "Whatever." He mumbled.

"Moving on, next on the list is lip syncing. I was thinking about a contest." I said.

They nodded and started to clean up the games, while I turned the tv to YouTube. I was planning for the boys that wanted to play would pick a song, lip sync, and I would give them a number between 1-10.

The singing went by quickly. Turns out a lip syncing contest turned into a singing contest. Let's just say that some of the boys surprisingly can sing and the others... not so much.

You looked at the time. It was 9:10 and everybody were arguing about who was the better singer. You found out that Kenma and Iwaizumi had a some vocals, even tho they both tried to deny it.

Instead of breaking up the fight, you went into your room and grabbed a bunch of pillows, blankets, and stuff like that for the pillow forts. As you were heading out, you saw Kuroo standing in the doorway.

He looked at you with a face you couldn't recognize. Like he wanted to hug you, but hit you at the same time.

You rolled your eyes and tried to push him out the way, but he grabbed your arm. He covered your mouth and closed your door.

'Shit... here we go again.' You thought, crossing your arms.

Did I leave you on a cliffhanger? Yes I did. Should I make Killua still have his assasign skills? Next chapter will be out tomorrow. Remember to comment and vote. BYE LOVES❤️✨