Chapter 6

I didn't know what to, but one thing was for sure. MY BLACK ASS IS TOO PRETTY TO DIE.

"If I ran the person would probably run after me, so I should probably keep walking for now." I thought to myself.

I got out my phone and checked my surroundings. I went to my camera and put it on selfie mode. I held it up like I was finna take a picture, but look behind me.

There was a dude in a black hoodie and pants. He had his hood up and was a distance behind. I took a picture, smiling like everything was ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:
KENMA WHERE R U

Gamer boi✨:
I'm at a bakery with Kuroo
We're getting apple pie
Why

Me:
I'm at *random location*
& somebody following me
*Insert selfie*

Gamer boi✨:
We're on the way
don't provoke them

Me:
Why tf would I do that
Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept walking like Kenma said, looking to see if I can find the bakery. The footsteps staying at a distance for now.

"Can he please hurry the fuck up." I said to myself, pulling my shorts down. Then I silently prayed to god.

Kenma POV

I got up and started to run out the bakery, trying to find the street Y/N was on. A few seconds later Kuroo caught up to me and asked what's happening.

"We have to help Y/N." I said quietly.

He nodded and followed me around two corners and saw Y/N running towards us with a hooded guy behind her. Kuroo ran up to him and punched him in the face. Y/N stood behind me grabbing onto my arm.

"What happened?" I asked while Kuroo handled the guy.

"I looked down at my phone to see if you texted me again and then I heard the footsteps speed up. So I took off running and turned a corner and saw you guys." She said while panting.

I nodded and turned back to Kuroo. He had knocked the guy unconscious. I walked up to him and pulled his hoodie down.

"He smells like alcohol." I said quietly.

"Let's go, before we get accused of something." Y/N sighed.

I nodded and started to walk next to her.

"Why were here at night by yourself anyways?" Kuroo asked leaning down a little.

"My dumbass was hungry, so I went to get food. I wanted to get some dessert from somewhere and then he started following me." She explained.

I sighed at reasoning and grabbed her hand, dragging her back to the bakery.

"You can get something from here. Me and Kuroo can walk you home when you get done." I said looking away.

She gave me and Kuroo a hug, trying not to squeeze her food and walked into the store. She came back out with a brown paper bag.