5

Sana was in the students council's office, scrolling through social media till she realise.

"if this Park Jihyo ain't new, her portfolio should be-"

Sana sat on her chair and turned on her laptop, going through the students portfolios till she found Park Jihyo.

She clicked on it. Reading it through. She then realised that Jihyo's original was Jisoo before she changed it.

This is basically a habit for Sana. Sana would check on the students' portfolios and to know their weak spots. Makes it more fun for herself to watch and learn.

Sana may seem all and with her teasing with all the students, however, she can literally be a whole sweetheart to the students at the academy.

However, something about Park Jihyo makes her feel uneasy.

"Park Jisoo"

The expression on that woman face at the rooftop seems so cold. Like some ice queen.

Then there was a knock at the door. Sana almost forgot about eunha.

"come in" Sana shouted.

Eunha came in, trembling.

"take a seat" eunha sat at the chair in front of Sana's desk.

"now tell me what you know"

Eunha gulped. Her hand were trembling. Sana noticed it and sighed.

"look, I'm not gonna bite. Just tell me what you know and I'll won't disturb you for a month. Deal?"

Eunha thought about it. She really did liked the idea about not being interrupted by Sana all the time so she agreed.

"Me and Jihyo were classmates in middle school. We weren't close. We just talked whenever we had class together. Jihyo has always been everyone's favourite, everyone's friend. Well that is because she is rich so people just use her to their advantage. I could tell she was in pain. Her eyes and her smile doesn't lie, however, one day, it was filled with happiness. Nobody knew why. Till one day, she broke down all of a sudden. She wouldn't tell me why and till this day, I don't know what's the reason" Eunha looked down as she spoked the entire story.

"what about now?"

"we don't actually talk anymore.. she sorta distances herself ever since she came into the academy.. she just stares most of the time.. its scary.." Eunha confessed.

Sana just nodded, "when did she change her name?"

Eunha wasn't surprised. She knows Sana knows about all the students portfolios since she's the president and all.

"she changed her name when we were 11"

"I thought the legal age was 18?" Sana asked but Eunha just shrugged.

Sana sighed, "thank you Eunha. As our deal goes, I won't bother you but I'll still need you for some information. You may go."

Eunha nodded and left. Sana leaned back on her chair as she stared at the ceiling.

"thinking about something, I see?" Sana knew that voice, the voice of none other than Irene.

Bae Joo-hyun or known as Irene in the academy is one of the secretary of the student council. Irene always helps Sana with her problems, be it school or personal life. Irene was always there to pick Sana up but they have never felt a romantic connection between each other. Pity.. But Irene already has a girlfriend.

"I just can't seem to get something out of my mind" Sana slammed her hands  over her face.

"dont hurt yourself. Let me guess. You don't know how to deal with a certain someone?"