7

Chaeyoung came into the office the next day, she has forgotten something in there so she decided to drop by on her day out with Rosé.

Since Sana's personal assistant was there, she opened the gate for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung walked in to find a very sleepy hamster. Chaeyoung smiled as she rubs Sana's hand before leaving but before she could, Sana held her arm.

"chae"

"hmm?" chaeyoung responded as Sana slowly sat up.

"why are you here?"

"ahh I left something that's all" chaeyoung noticed how Sana was off and she knew it right away.

She took a wet cloth and dabbed it onto Sana's forehead.

"I want food~" Sana started to whine like a baby. Chaeyoung giggled.

Caheyoung called Sana's personal assistant informing her that she's sick and from there, Sana was taken home. Chaeyoung and Rosé accompanied them before continuing with their hangout.

"Ms Minatozaki. Please get into bed. You need-"

"no! I need a bear! Bearyy beariie bear~"

Sana always acts like this when she's sick. She's not doing it on purpose. It's similar to drunk people. Others would have acted aggressive or no energy when their sick but Sana is the opposite.

Its fun to take care of Sana but it can be very... well.. Troublesome.

"Ms Minatozaki, please get down from the kitchen table. It's too dangerous"

"watch me flyyyy"

There's an old technique that the assistants used.

"does Sana wanna a cuddle from mommy instead?"

Sana's baby eyes were shining like stars as she nodded her head aggressively.

"then be a good girl and take your medicine and get some rest" and with that, the baby Sana obeyed.

This technique was used by the late Mrs Minatozaki. Her mother would always give kisses and cuddles to Sana since she's the only child.

Sana lacks a love of a mother. Her friends give her love but a love from a mother, is on a different level. A love that never fades, a love that stays even if that person is far away.

As Sana took her medicine, after a couple of minutes, she got back into herself again. She gribbed the sheetbeds before falling asleep.

She missed her mother's touch. Sana does what she does because she just wants to clear up the hole in her heart. Nothing works. A broken part that could possibly never be fixed.

The 7 girls came to visit the next day. They know about Sana's background. They know the reasons. They just don't talk about it.

They were sitting in her room as they whispered to each other while waiting for her to awake but to their surprise, they were met with a very cold Sana.

Her aura, her eyes, she looks very depressed like a dead person being alive.

(I'm alive but I'm dead)

Sana didn't say a word as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get some water and came back sitting down on her bed like a freaking ghost.

Everyone was mf scared at this point. They literally and I mean literally have never seen Sana that way.

Tzuyu slowly went over to Sana, trying to trigger any shit, "Sana?"

Tzuyu doesn't really do this but she knew she had to do it so she hugged her.