29

"I won't forgive you, Park Jisoo"

As soon as Sana got back home, she went straight for her room and started crashing everything.

"Argh!"

Mr Minatozaki just watched as Sana continued breaking down. Her room was a mess and she crashed onto her bed.

"Sana, sit up" Sana did as she was told.
Mr Minatozaki then sat infront of her.

"I'm sorry. I made a mess"

"it's okay, Sana. As long as you let it out, I'm okay with it"

"I just miss her, dad.. I want to believe that it wasn't her but.. you would never lie to me right?"

"of course not, sweetheart. I had to tell you truth even it breaks you. I'm sorry"

"I know you're just taking care of me. Thank you"

"I've always known that you two were a losing game. She was only going to hurt you.."

Although Jihyo didn't prove to her, she still wanted to believe that it was someone else who hurted her back then but how could she believe when she already saw.

"she hurt you, took advantage of you, and now, this. You took out your anger on her and I'm not angry. She deserved it"

Sana remained silent.

"promise me, Sana. promise me, that you will not go back to her. Don't believe what she says. I don't want you to get hurt again, okay?"

"okay, dad. I promise"

"thats my good girl" he patted her head.

"once you're ready, meet me at the basement" he said and left her room.

"Jihyo.. please...prove me wrong" she got out of her room and headed for the Park's home, passing by the security very easily due to her dad's mini devices that she stole.

Sana climbed up the tree and watched them from that view.

They were all in the living room, looking very anxious. Probably about Jihyo. She watches at how chanyeol was vigorously shaking his leg and Hyungsik playing with his fingers.

She then saw Mr Park walking in and heading upstairs. She watched the time. A few minutes after, he came down and headed to the kitchen.

"dinner?" Sana talked to herself. The girls then walked towards the kitchen area, leaving Chaeyoung with the boys.

They went outside to talk.

"I'm worried about Sana" Chaeyoung said.

"what should we do with her?" Chanyeol asked.

"hurting her is out of the question but if we really have to, then we should. Jihyo and the girls are our main priority right now. We'll have to wait for their encounter and do what we have trained so far" Hyungsik explained and the two nodded.

"I hope not. I know Sana didn't mean it. She's just confuse" Chaeyoung said.

"I knew this would happen. We shouldn't have gotten them together" Chanyeol clicked his tongue and Hyungsik nudged him.

"if you think about it, if we weren't a mafia team and Mr Minatozaki wasn't who he is, none of this will happen. Let's be real. There's nothing we could have done. All the past actions have been made and there's nothing we can do" Hyungsik said.

"yeah, I guess you're right" Chanyeol said.

"I am right. By the way, Chan."

"yes?"

"you're dumb asshole, you know that"

"ouch"

"stop playing around, the two of you" Chaeyoung scolded as she hut the both of them.

"we better head in before they get even suspicious" Hyungsik said and they nodded.

"especially Nayeon" Chanyeol said as they walked in.

Chaeyoung then went running straight into the kitchen, leaving the two boys and not soon after, Jihyo came running down and hugging Hyungsik from the back.

Sana saw how puffy and red Jihyo's eyes were, how she missed being hug by Jihyo, how she misses Jihyo's sweet voice but Jihyo left her and never came back in the past so there is no telling that she will or might do it again.

Sana doesn't know what she got herself into. After so long, your memories comes back. Your dad a freaking criminal and a war between two families. Such a headache.

Jihyo was acting like a baby. Hugging her two brothers and they soon came into a group hug. The hug she wants. The hug that she misses so badly but feeling so betrayed at the same time.

She really don't know how to explain the feeling, not even to herself. She just feels pain every minute, every second.

Jihyo then fell asleep on Hyungsik's shoulder. Hyungsik and Chanyeol looked at one another and smiled, moving Jihyo's head so they each can sleep on her shoulder, not knowing that sooner they had fallen asleep.

Sana didn't expect herself to be there for long. She was about to walk down when she saw Chaeyoung walking towards the trio. Sana laughed at how chaeyoung failed to wake them up and her getting upset about it.

Sana thought to herself that it was enough and she should go back but before she could even turn, chaeyoung kissed jihyo on the cheek-

"She is just taking advantage of you especially Chaeyoung. What kind of friend is she?" the words of her dad suddenly popped up, making Sana clench her fist.

Sana waited for everyone to get up and ready for bed. While waiting, she sneaked onto the balcony and hid. She could hear the laughters of her friends without her.

"they're really laughing without you" her dad voice appeared again in her head.

---

After the girls cleaned everything up, they all went upstairs to get ready for bed.

Sana was about to walk over when she saw Nayeon standing infront of the three,

"Jihyo, please stay and bring Sana back... please" Nayeon said it as if Jihyo could hear her and went  upstairs.

"I'm not coming back! I won't be used again!" Sana thought to herself as she grabes the knife from her pocket and held it tightly.

Sana walked towards Jihyo and lifted her knife.

"this is for the pain you caused me back then. I won't let the past repeat itself. I won't let you take advantage of me. You have everything that you ever need so I don't see why you shouldn't suffer" Sana said as she lift the knife higher.

Sana wanted to push it down but for some reason, she couldn't.

"why won't it go down!" Sana scolded herself internally. At this point, she is very much disappointed in herself.

She wants Jihyo to suffer. She wants everything to stop so this is the way to end it all but she can't..

"go down goddammit!" Sana was mentally scolding herself over and over again.

Sana then went over to the other sofa and sat down. "why is this so impossible?" Sana asked herself.

Sana then sneaked back out and went running back home. She bumped into her dad and her dad immediately got her into a hug.

"I couldn't do it.. why couldn't I do it?"

"you are afraid. Afraid of getting caught. Don't let your feelings get the best of you. It will only hurt you more"

"I can't do this!"

"yes, you can. Remember what you saw at the house? Keep that anger in and you'll succeed beautifully. Don't be afraid of getting caught. I'll take care of that" he said as he rubbed her back.

"you will kill her and I'll make sure you do" Mr Minatozaki thought to himself.