47

Today was the day that everyone was free. Jihyo and Chanyeol didn't have any mission while the girls have the day off. They all planned to go to the beach but Chanyeol had other plans. While the girls had fun at the beach, Chanyeol was busy preparing the venue in the forest, near his house. 

"does anyone know where Chanyeol went to?" Jihyo asked but no one knows because he gave everyone the same answers. 

"he told me that he had to do something" Tzuyu said. 

"same" Dahyun said, " I guess he told everyone the same thing?" and Jihyo sighed. 

"why is Jihyo annoyed? Shouldn't his girlfriend be the one that is annoyed?" Jeongyeon said. 

"me?" Nayeon pointed to herself. 

"no, I mean his other girlfriend, of course I'm talking about you" Jeongyeon facepalmed. 

"why would I be annoyed? He has his own stuff to do"

"can't say the same for the sister" Tzuyu said as she pointed to Jihyo who was with Sana with an annoyed face. 

"or maybe the two lovers are having a bit of an argument" Chaeyoung said and the rest just shrugged. 

"Jihyo, chill"

"You don't tell me to chill. Chanyeol is hiding something from me and we promised to not hide anything from each other" 

"he's probably surprising us or something-"

"no, it's not about today. Surprises and this kind of things, I'm fine but I have a gut feeling that he's hiding something way more important than this. Like, haven't you seen how he's acting lately?"

"so you noticed too?" 

"you knew" and Sana nodded. 

"I just thought it was my imagination but I know I guess not" Sana explained. 

"then help me"

"what?"

"help me find out what he is hiding"

"Jihyo, I'm sure he has his reasons of why he's hiding whatever he's hiding. That's why I didn't ask him anything" 

"aren't you worried?"

"Of course I am, Jihyo, but somethings are better not to know"

"seriously Sana? Don't give me this crap. A promise is a promise"

"Jihyo-ah! You have to let go of this promises. Whether you like it or not, some promises need to be broken in order for you to grow"

"so what? You promise you'll love me forever and then you're gonna break up with me so I can grow?" Jihyo was breathing uncontrollably like a mad dragon.

"if I have to then yeah"

"fine" and Jihyo walk away but Sana didn't chase after her.

"and I was right" Chaeyoung said. 

"I'll go after Jihyo" Nayeon said. 

"I'll talk to Sana" Tzuyu said and they both started to walk while the others just stayed where they were. 

"hey" Tzuyu called out. 

"hey, Tzu. Everything okay?"

"umm we already set up the umbrella and everything, all it's left is you two"

"oh.. sorry. Jihyo is just being... Jihyo"

"you know how she is, she worries a lot, probably even more than Nayeon" Tzuyu chuckled, "you're not going to chase after her?"