39

Their time with archery was almost done, they did have fun but they really wanted Sana here. 

"you guys have fun. I'm done here"

They were all packing up and getting ready for their next activity.

"i'm sorry guys" Momo said.

"its okay, its not your fault. Any of us would have answered the same. Doesn't really change anything" Tzuyu said as they finished cleaning up. 

"we should call Sana" Chaeyoung said.

"but she was done, remember?" Dahyun said.

"she didn't say she's done for the day. Let's call her" Chaeyoung smiled.

"we better call Chan. If we call her she won't pick up. Chan's with her anyway" Nayeon said and Chaeyoung nodded her head as she dialed Chan's number.

Meanwhile, Sana and Chan were at a pancake restaurant. Chan saw who was calling but ignored it.

"you shouldn't ignore it, pick it up" Sana said.

Chan did as he was told, "hello?"

"chan, where are you?"

"I'm outside, why?"

"is Sana with you?" Chan looked over at Sana before answering back, "she isn't, she should be at back at the tent where I left her"

"you left her?" Chan could hear Nayeon's voice.

"yeah, sorry, Nayeon. She told me to leave. Anyways, I gotta go bye" Chan said before ending the call.

"you know, you didn't have to lie for me" Sana said as she took a sip of her water.

"I know but that's what friends are for. I also want to know what's going on"

"that's sweet of you, like always"

Chan smiled.

"how's felix?"

"felix? He's good. Still the same felix you knew"

Sana chuckled, "I'm happy to hear that"

"anyways, why did you bring me here? I know they serve the best pancakes, that's no secret but why specifically here?"

"remember the girl I talked to you about? Park Jihyo"

"let me guess, you brought her here before?"

"you catch up fast"

"thanks"

"I wanted to come here to see.. hoping to see her"

"what do you remember in your dream?"

"she forget who I was so I brought her here to at least hoping to bring some memory of me back, but it didn't work"

"what did she say?"

"Sana, I know that's what you want to hear.. Lies like that"

"lies?"

"I may have lost my memories of you but my feelings still remains. Lies like this"

"Sana..im sorry but I don't feel anything when I'm with you. I know you're trying to bring back whatever we used to be but it's not working. You're just hurting yourself"

"I guess this is some type of rejection" Sana chuckled.

"there isn't anything I want to hear from you, Jihyo. Nothing"