35

It's been 4 months..

Jihyo has been in a coma for 4 months..

Sana never left the hospital. She basically 'lives' there now. She couldn't bring herself to go home after what happened.

Hyungsik saved her first then Jihyo. Although, she was their 'enemy', they still saved her despite everything that she did to them.

Chanyeol was there with her for the last 3 days.

"Sana, you should get some fresh air" Chanyeol placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I can't... not after what happened.."

"Sana. You really need to get a breather. You can't keep doing this. I'll stay here. Don't worry"

"Chanyeol.."

"I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. Now, go" Chanyeol's face was literally dead but he still cared for the remaining people he has left.

"here, go grab something to drink or eat" Chanyeol passed her the money as she stood up.

Chanyeol went to sit beside Jihyo after Sana went out.

"Jihyo, please wake up. We're all worried for you. I'm worried for you. We're all waiting..." Chanyeol was never good with his words so he's kinda pissed off at himself right now.

Sana then sat down at the bench as she ate her bread.

"having a hard day?" a stranger then came sitting down.

"I'm sorry but can you- Irene?!"

"surprise?" Sana didn't even hesitate to hug her friend.

"aww. Looks like someone misses me"

"of course, you idiot"

"so how's life? The graduation we had... I must say.. it was cool"

"thanks. We really tried our best"

"by the way, what happened to you? You kinda disappeared for awhile. Okay, maybe more than awhile. You haven't had your 'talk' with XxX Academy and I haven't heard from you"

"XxX Academy.. they have their own student council.. I'm sure they can handle it. I have my own life too, you know"

And Irene laughed, "sorry"

"I've just been busy with life. Still searching for some things"

"I see. One question, who was that girl during our graduation ceremony? Was that your girlfriend?" Irene smirked.

"what?"

"or maybe you like her? I saw the way you stared at her" Irene giggled.

"shut up. She is. She's my girl- ow" Irene hit Sana on the head, "what you do that for?"

"idiot. Why didn't you tell me?"

"hey, better late than never right?" and Irene just rolls her eyes.

"watcha doing here tho?" Irene asked.

"my girl. She's sick"

"oh, I see. Tell her for me that I said get well soon"

"thank you Irene"

"no problem"

"Irene!" they turned their heads to find Seulgi.

"oh, Sana. Long time no see" as the two got into a hug, "how are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"same here. look, I'm sorry, I can't stay and chat. I really have to go now. Nice seeing you" Seulgi kissed her the cheek.