24

Ever since the two groups have parted, things have changed. Although some things remain, it will never be the same for the girls.

The student council has still remained, it just lost members. The benefits still stay as promised by the government.

XxX Academy still held their smiles and pride, however, their ruler, Minatozaki Sana, has fully been changed. Students still see her in class but other than that, she will always be in the student council's office.

No one knows why except for the girls. It gets even awkward when they are put together. No one talks. All is there is just silence.

"Sana" Momo called out to her but still no response. Sana has been like this for 3 weeks. She's like a mad woman right now.

Sana was shaking very vigorously and Mina decided to calm her down with a hug.

"Sana, please talk to us. It's been 3 weeks. Please. We miss you"

she never loved you, did she?

I will always be here for you

Sana just broke down with Mina still hugging her. The girls have never seen this side of Sana at all, not even when Sana's cries about her mom. It was never this intense.

you don't have to be strong for me. I love you, okay.

She left you, didn't she? I'm sorry I couldn't be there, my dear.

Sana was now calmed down but she was breathing very heavily. When Mina suggested to bring her home, she just shouted a "no!.. No.."

"let's bring her to the nurse office" Nayeon said and they agreed.

"how may i- oh girls. Oh my, what happen to her?" the nurse said as she took Sana in her arms..

"she's going through a heartbreak" Nayeon said.

"I see. Now you girls better head back to class. You girls can see her later after school, understand" they nodded as they walked off.

[after school]

"how is she?" Nayeon asked.

"she is doing fine. Just try not to trigger her" the nurse said as she left.

Sana's slowly opened up as she sat back up.

"woah, slowly there" Mina said as she helped Sana.

"Mina.. What happen?"

"you were breaking down earlier"

"o-oh" Sana said as she rubbed her aching head.

"Sana, talk to us please" Mian begged.

Sana sighed, "she left me, didn't she?"

They all knew who Sana was talking about, other than her mom, who else could have left her..

"I don't know who to believe anymore" Sana said.

"Sana, she did it to protect us" Mina tried to reason it out.

"protecting us? By cheating? By suddenly being able to move on?" Sana said as she shoved Mina's hand away.

Then they remembered,

dont you love her?

I don't. Trust me. It was just all fake love.

"her with a man.. how could she move on so fast while I'm still hurting?"

Their eyes widen as they look at each other. Sana noticed their expressions, "yeah, I know. Shocking isn't it?"

"where did you find this out?" Momo asked.