42

Jihyo was home alone because Chanyeol had matters to attend to. Their house was in between forests so Chanyeol was sure that no one could find them and since Jihyo is skilled, Chanyeol has no worries leaving her home alone for awhile. However, he did forget one person that still remembers where they are. 

Jihyo was just from outside when she heard a car coming through. She immediately hid into the house when she realizes that isn't Chanyeol's car. Her face was at ease when she saw who it was. Minatozaki Sana. Jihyo was afraid to see her again, well because, she's known as dead now. Wanting to at least see her, Jihyo didn't lock the door but to just head upstairs immediately but quietly. 

"anyone home?" Sana said. 

"it's-" Sana then noticed that the door wasn't closed fully. Sana slowly walked into the house cautiously. She didn't see Chanyeol's car so it has to be he either forget to close the door or someone else was in here. 

"hello? anyone home? I'm Sana. Chanyeol's friend" Sana said as she looked around cautiously. For some reason, instead of just searching the house, she just sat on the couch. 

Sana laid her back onto the couch as she gets comfortable. Sana chuckled, "who knew Chanyeol would keep this place spotless"

Sana always remembers how Chanyeol always gets scolded when he didn't clean the house and Hyungsik had to drag him to do it. How cute those two were?

She remembers everything that happened here, from all the laughter and fun to a war between families that tore her whole world apart. It was very confusing for Sana during that time. She knew she could never forgive herself for believing in her dad without enough proof.

Sana held her necklace locket in her hand and clenched it, holding it close to her chest. She then opened the locket and smiled. 

The door then opened revealing Chanyeol. 

"oh, Sana what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked as he placed the stuff down on the table.

"to visit a friend. I know it's painful to lose your whole family especially Jihyo. I'm sorry that i was difficult"

"no, it's okay. I would have reacted the same way if i was in your shoes" Chanyeol said as he sat beside her. 

"i see you still have that locket"

"of course i do. I love her"

"hey Sana"

"hmm?"

"i see you got a special someone now. What's her name... umm eunha?"

"huh? what, no. she's just a friend. Me and Nayeon are just free souls for now. I still haven't move on from Jihyo. I know it's been a year-"

"hey, it's okay. Some people just need more time to recover. It's okay, really" Chanyeol said as he patted her shoulder. 

"thanks, anyways, what's with the this big amount of food? Having friends over?" 

"nope. I just eating away my pain, yeah" Sana pouted and hug Chanyeol. 

"i miss her too"