4

{next day}

School has finally ended. As usual, the 8 girls goes to the rooftop, however, it's a bit different this time round.

Sana wanted to introduce herself so she placed a note into the girl's locker.

Jihyo opened it up and went straight to the rooftop.

The academy's rooftop is always reserved for the student council only so Jihyo was prepared.

As soon as she arrived, she was cornered to the wall and facing Sana.

Sana smiled, "aren't you a pretty one? Why haven't I seen you around lately?"

Jihyo remained silent. Sana was shocked to the girl's reaction. Jihyo doesn't even look scared, not one bit.

"I heard our dads are best pals then why haven't I heard of you, pretty one~"

Jihyo pushed Sana hand away. Sana and the rest of the girls were taken aback by Jihyo's action. Normally, the girls on the academy would be weak for Sana or terrified, whereas, Jihyo is perfectly not affected.

Jihyo tittled her head,"so after everything, you forgotten about it"

Sana furrowed her eyebrows.

"what are you talking about?"

Jihyo sighed, "did you really forget or are you just playing dumb, Minatozaki Sana?"

Everyone gasped, "you don't seem happy to see me" Jihyo said.

"No one has ever dared to call Sana that way! Who are you to talk to her like that?" Jeongyeon shouted as she clenched her fist.

"I don't know what's your motive Sana but believe me when I say we're not getting back together again"

and with that Jihyo left but Sana stopped her by holding onto her hand.

"what are you-"

"Park Jisoo" and after that, Jihyo left.

Everyone was confused and so was Sana. She doesn't recall that name one bit. However, after that, Sana really liked the girl's attitude.

"I don't get what's happening but I like her attitude. She's different" Sana smirked.

"no one knows if she's lying or not" Mina said.

"she's probably lying though. Just to save her ass" tzuyu said.

Ever since that incident, Sana was observing the girl. A part of her just looks at her just like any another girl in the academy but what she said, could it be something?

Maybe Sana is forgetting something in the past? But what could it be?

Park Jisoo?

Sana just shrugged off the thought and did her usual things with the girls.

They were hanging out since it was a weekend and apparently, they've met again.

"well~ well~ well~ look who we have her~" Nayeon smiled.

"isn't it the famous Park Jihyo?" Momo said.

"famous? Aww I'm flattered" Jihyo acted along but her acted flatterness faded quickly as she walked off.

Sana stopped Jihyo by grabbing her forearm, "you've got a problem with us, Ms Park?" Sana stared into the girl's eyes.

"yes, yes I do and what are you going to do about it?"

Sana showed an annoyed face but inside, she's really liking this Park Jihyo woman.

"you know we hold more power in the academy. So, who are you to talk?" Sana said.