28

"I won't forgive you, Park Jisoo"

"why.. why did you say that?"

Jihyo was breaking down in her room. She immediately crashed into her bed after that incident, locking herself in.

"why are you so blind? Despite not even knowing, we still felt happy together so why can't you be the same? I don't understand, just because of a past mistake.." Jihyo then looked into her mirror.

Jihyo was continuously ignoring the calls from her family and friends.

"Nayeon.. let her be" Chanyeol said as she took Nayeon back down with the others at the living room.

Jihyo was blaming herself for being so weak. Jihyo knew this would happen but why did she take the risk? Because she knows that Sana can change. She believed that even if she wasn't able to say so, Sana would still stay but she didn't.

Why was Jihyo hoping for so much? Jihyo knows she's strong but when it comes to Sana, she can't.. Jihyo doesn't understand it till now. Why? Why does her heart wants Sana? Why is Sana always up in her head? Why must is be Sana?

"where is she?" Mr Park asked as he came into the living room. Chanyeol pointed upstairs and he nodded.

Mr Park knows his daughter very well. Always locking herself in, isolating herself when she's mad or upset. He's precious girl.

"Jihyo?" Mr Park sat beside the crying Jihyo.

"Dad.."

"it's okay. I'm here now" he said as he brought her into a hug.

Jihyo wasn't going to ask how he got in with the door being locked, with her dad, it's always a mystery of why or how he does things.

"dad, I'm sorry. I'm very weak.. I admit that.."

"shh, you're not weak, Jihyo. You have always been strong. There are times where things don't go your way and yet, you're still here fighting. When you're tired, you are bound to fall down because your body wants to rest. Same thing when you need rest during studies"

"apparently, not strong enough.."

"no one is strong enough. There is no such thing as strong enough. Tell me, Jihyo. Tell me what's enough. Till when it will be enough?" Jihyo didn't answer.

"never, right? It will never be enough and it's okay. Everyone has their own limit to things like how different cups have different capacity of water, once its too full, it'll only overflow. Same with our emotions,when it's too much, it overflowes making us feel weak and cry"

"then why do I feel like giving up.."

"imagine you are studying. After awhile, you just want to give up, right? Because you're tired. I know deep down you don't really want to, you just think there is no other solution but there is"

"which is?"

"if me or one of your brothers have been abducted, what will you do?"

"y-yah.. dad.. what kind of question is that?" Jihyo gave out a weak laugh.

She looked at her dad eyes, "of course, I'll do anything to save you"

"that do the same for Sana"

"how can I again? When it's just the same thing again?"

"Jihyo, Sana is just being blinded-"

"exactly, she can't see. She only focuses on the past!"

"she's blinded by the past. She's afraid that you'll break her like how you did in the past"

"that's - "