22

"Sana!!" Momo called out to her, "ready to go?" and Sana nodded her head.

They were on their way to meet the other girls at the beach, it was Sana's birthday. Since it was her birthday, she told herself to be happy.

you aren't and neither am I.

Those words of Jihyo just helps to calm her down, sometimes but knowing that Jihyo won't be here to celebrate her birthday, makes her sad.

"I should be happy right? I still have my friends with me" Sana thought to herself.

"Sana? Are you still.." Momo asked as they walked towards the beach.

"yeah, I'm sorry"

"hey, hey. Don't be sorry. It's okay. It's hard to move on. We're here for you. Now let's have some fun" Momo then pointed out to the beach filled with happy birthday things. A whole big ass party just for the 9 of them.

"aww thank you guys. I'm really sorry for how I've been acting lately"

"nah, you were perfectly normal minus the Jihyo part" Nayeon smiled and hugged Sana.

"c'mon! Let's have some food first before playing" Nayeon then grabbed Sana's hand as she brought her to her brithday cake.

"Happy Birthday to you~" the girls sang the song for Sana and Sana couldn't have asked for better friends.

"blow the candle!" Dahyun smiled.

"no, she should make a wish first" Momo said.

Sana placed both her hands together and wished. Once she was done, she blew the candles.

"what did you wish for?" Momo ask.

"I wished for better friends" Sana teasingly said.

"EH?"

"I'm kidding"

"oh, then?"

"if I told you, it won't come true. Now, let's play games. Me is bored" Sana pouted and they laughed.

"want game do you want to play first?" Momo asked and Sana picked volleyball.

"you sure about that?" Momo said.

"trust me, my team is going to beat you this time for sure" Sana smirked.

"alright, but we won't go easy on you birthday girl" Nayeon smirked, "don't count on it" Sana replied back as she did her serve.

After a few rounds, Momo's team was already tired and Sana's team won.

"see? I told you my team will win" Sana cheekily smiled.

"that's the first" Mina said.

"you must really have been working hard, Sana. You basically carried your team" Tzuyu said.

"thank you but i'll give the most credit to Jihyo" Sana smiled but once she realised, her happy face dropped.

"sana-"nayeon was cut off, "no its okay. things happen for a reason right?" Sana showed a smile and nayeon hated that. 

"want another round?" Sana said and the opposite team shook their head, "let us rest" Tzuyu said. 

"wanna go swimming?" Sana asked her team who was still very hyper and Dahyun immediately jumped with a, "yes!" and her team started going in. 

(by the way her team is Sana,Dahyun,Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung and Jihyo used to be on that team. )

Sana was carrying Chaeyoung on her back since she is pretty light and the girls started splashing water at each other.